Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
7th December update: New flights between the Gold Coast and Launceston, Cairns and Hobart are taking off as Virgin Australia expands its...
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Gold Coast Airport network and capacity expand
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Airport experience to take off for travellers restarting holiday and business plans
- New service takes off on Gold Coast's third top route
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
1 month 17 days ago
3 months 9 days ago