Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and popular northern NSW region, and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia. Uniquely located on the Queensland and New South Wales state border, Gold Coast Airport is the second largest airport for both states.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport welcomed in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year pre-COVID.
Gold Coast Airport has invested $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal...
Eleven routes will be launched from Bonza’s third base in Australia.
- Qantas Continues To Restore Australia-Japan Flights
- Jetstar Outlines A321LR Route Plans
- Virgin Australia Boosts Short-Haul International Network
- Jetstar To Link Melbourne And Gold Coast From Canberra
- New Flights take off as Virgin Australia capacity expands
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
Gold Coast Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Gold Coast Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
10 months 25 days ago