Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
The LCC expects domestic capacity in Australia to top 2019 levels by the end of March next year.
- Spirits fly high as border comes down
- Qantas, Jetstar increase flying as border restrictions ease
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Qantas makes more domestic additions with three new Canberra routes
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Jetstar to resume Gold Coast – Hobart service from Dec 2020