Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
Virgin Australia is reducing domestic capacity by 90% and temporarily grounding 125 aircraft. Low-cost subsidiary Tigerair Australia has also...
- Airport terminal boost for local contractors
- Bumper December for Gold Coast Airport as records tumble
- Warm welcome as first Seoul passengers touch down
- From Gold Coast to Seoul with love
- Jeju Air begins Jetstar Codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Jetstar Christchurch – Australia service changes from mid-Oct 2019
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
1 month 25 days ago