Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to one of Australia's premier tourist destinations and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in low cost airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Currently investing $500 million into the Airport precinct, with major works underway for Gold Coast Airports Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in 2021. The terminal...
Jetstar Airways in recent schedule update filed service changes for Trans-Tasman routes for Christchurch , scheduled from 15OCT19. Planned...
- Jetstar extends Seoul Incheon reservations into NS20
- Jetstar extends Gold Coast – Seoul service to late-March 2020
- Air New Zealand schedules Boeing 787 Gold Coast service in July 2019
- Jetstar enters underserved Australia - South Korea market
- Jetstar adds Gold Coast – Seoul seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Airnorth Australia adds Townsville – Gold Coast service from April 2019
Gold Coast Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 5 days ago