Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
Virgin Australia’s domestic expansion, the addition of Beirut to Swiss’ network, and Volotea’s tender win in Sardinia are among the latest route...
- Airport experience to take off for travellers restarting holiday and business plans
- New service takes off on Gold Coast's third top route
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
- Gold Coast-Adelaide flights at record levels with new service
- Celebration to mark the start of trans-Tasman travel
- Qantas to start Auckland-Gold Coast flights
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
3 days 2 hours ago
3 months 12 days ago
4 months 23 days ago
5 months 27 days ago