Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and popular northern NSW region, and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia. Uniquely located on the Queensland and New South Wales state border, Gold Coast Airport is the second largest airport for both states.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport welcomed in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year pre-COVID.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern...
Qantas has restarted service between Brisbane in Australia and Tokyo as it continues to restore flying to Japan.
- Jetstar Outlines A321LR Route Plans
- Virgin Australia Boosts Short-Haul International Network
- Jetstar To Link Melbourne And Gold Coast From Canberra
- New Flights take off as Virgin Australia capacity expands
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Gold Coast Airport network and capacity expand