Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will...
Jeju Air from December 2019 plans to commence codeshare partnership with Jetstar Airways, as the latter set to operate Gold Coast – Seoul...
- Jetstar Christchurch – Australia service changes from mid-Oct 2019
- Jetstar extends Seoul Incheon reservations into NS20
- Jetstar extends Gold Coast – Seoul service to late-March 2020
- Air New Zealand schedules Boeing 787 Gold Coast service in July 2019
- Jetstar enters underserved Australia - South Korea market
- Jetstar adds Gold Coast – Seoul seasonal service from Dec 2019