Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
19th April 2021: A special trans-Tasman cultural welcome and colourful celebration was waiting for Kiwi visitors who landed on the Gold Coast...
- Qantas to start Auckland-Gold Coast flights
- Rex touches down on Gold Coast as flight numbers take off
- Rex reverses regional route suspensions
- Gold Coast passenger numbers to jump with Easter travel plans
- Qantas behavior ‘increasing competition’ on domestic routes
- Rex enters Sydney-Melbourne market
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
1 day 7 hours ago
23 days 21 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago