Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
Update as of 21st September: Another holiday destination has been opened up for Gold Coast and Canberra residents just in time for the school...
- Qantas adds Canberra – Gold Coast seasonal service from late-Sep 2020
- Qantas seeks out domestic leisure demand
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- Analysis: Tigerair Australia to end operations
- Airnorth resumes Townsville – Gold Coast in 3Q20
- Seasonal flights to Townsville resume