Introduction to Gold Coast Airport
Gold Coast Airport is the gateway to Australia's premier tourist destination and is the fifth busiest international airport in Australia.
Cementing its status as a world-leader in efficient airport operations and facilities, Gold Coast Airport now welcomes in excess of 6.5 million passengers per year.
Gold Coast Airport is currently investing $500 million into the airport precinct, including the Southern Terminal Expansion, which is expected to be completed in mid-2021. The terminal expansion will include a three-level terminal with aerobridges, and twice the floor area of the...
June 25th Update: South Australians and Queenslanders have even more opportunities to explore each other’s backyards after the...
- Jetstar to enter Brisbane-Perth market
- Gold Coast-Adelaide flights at record levels with new service
- Celebration to mark the start of trans-Tasman travel
- Qantas to start Auckland-Gold Coast flights
- Rex touches down on Gold Coast as flight numbers take off
- Rex reverses regional route suspensions
Latest Updates from Gold Coast Airport
19 days 8 hours ago
2 months 5 hours ago
3 months 4 days ago