NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular...
Russian low-cost carrier Pobeda in September and October 2019 plans to expand operational network at St. Petersburg , where the airline gradually...
- S7 Airlines resumes Novosibirsk – Phuket service from Nov 2019
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines begins codeshare partnership from July 2019
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk – Guangzhou from July 2019
- S7 Airlines schedules new domestic routes in S19
- Asia dominates list of fastest-growing airports
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Guangzhou service from May 2019