NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
oneWorld member S7 Airlines from January 2020 is expanding domestic network at Novosibirsk , on board Embraer E170 aircraft. Planned new routes...
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Antalya service from June 2020
- China Southern adds one-time Karamay – Novosibirsk flight in Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tel Aviv service from April 2020
- S7 Airlines Beijing service changes from late-March 2020
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines expands codeshare network from late-Oct 2019
- Aeroflot expands Krasnoyarsk market in S20