Introduction to Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo)
NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
Russia’s S7 Airlines has unveiled bullish plans to resume fights across its entire domestic network in June, as well as launching five new routes...
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk network in Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Antalya service from June 2020
- China Southern adds one-time Karamay – Novosibirsk flight in Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tel Aviv service from April 2020