NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
oneWorld carrier S7 Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to offer new scheduled flights to Sanya in China, where the airline plans to operate...
- Russia's Novaport Group sets out growth plans for its airports
- S7 Airlines increases Novosibirsk – Almaty service in S18
- S7 Airlines increases Novosibirsk – Almaty in S18
- S7 Airlines boosts Novosibirsk domestic network in S18
- Ural Airlines files Moscow – Shanghai schedule from July 2018
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Pavlodar from May 2018