Introduction to Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo)
NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
FlyArmenia has outlined initial operations in the OAG, suggesting the airline may commence operation as early as December 2020, with Boeing 737...
- Red Wings expands Ekaterinburg domestic network in Oct 2020
- S7 Airlines revises Novosibirsk – Dubai resumption to Jan 2021
- Route Analysis: IST-YVR, FRL-MUC, OVB-AYT
- S7 to expand and resume entire domestic network
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020