NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
Fifteen of the top 20 fastest-growing major airports in the world by passenger numbers are located in Asia, new research by Routesonline has found,...
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Guangzhou service from May 2019
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- S7 Airlines schedules new 737 MAX 8 international routes in S19
- Ural Airlines files Moscow – Hefei route from December 2018
- S7 Airlines expands 737 MAX 8 W18 international network
- S7 Airlines schedules new Uzbekistan routes in W18