NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed planned Airbus A320neo operation, scheduled to enter service in July 2020....
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk network in Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Antalya service from June 2020
- China Southern adds one-time Karamay – Novosibirsk flight in Jan 2020
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tel Aviv service from April 2020
- S7 Airlines Beijing service changes from late-March 2020
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines expands codeshare network from late-Oct 2019