Introduction to Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo)
NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
Various Russian carriers in recent schedule update filed planned charter operations to Zanzibar in Tanzania, on board Boeing 767 and 777...
- FlyArmenia files provisional network from Dec 2020 including Los Angeles
- Red Wings expands Ekaterinburg domestic network in Oct 2020
- S7 Airlines revises Novosibirsk – Dubai resumption to Jan 2021
- Route Analysis: IST-YVR, FRL-MUC, OVB-AYT
- S7 to expand and resume entire domestic network
- Vietnam Airlines to expand Russia network in S20