NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in the last few days filed additional new regional and international routes, scheduled for summer 2019 season. Planned...
- S7 Airlines schedules new 737 MAX 8 international routes in S19
- Ural Airlines files Moscow – Hefei route from December 2018
- S7 Airlines expands 737 MAX 8 W18 international network
- S7 Airlines schedules new Uzbekistan routes in W18
- S7 Airlines adds Cam Ranh/Nha Trang routes in W18
- S7 Airlines outlines 737 MAX 8 network in Oct 2018