NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular and charter flights to Russian and foreign cities, including global tourist and...
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in summer 2020 season plans to add new route to Israel, which sees the airline schedules Novosibirsk – Tel Aviv...
- S7 Airlines Beijing service changes from late-March 2020
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines expands codeshare network from late-Oct 2019
- Aeroflot expands Krasnoyarsk market in S20
- Nordwind expands Thailand network in W19
- Pobeda expands St. Petersburg network in Sep/Oct 2019
- S7 Airlines resumes Novosibirsk – Phuket service from Nov 2019