NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
oneWorld member S7 Airlines in summer 2018 season is adding new Kazakhstan service from Novosibirsk, with the offering of Novosibirsk –...
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Minsk link from May 2018
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk regional routes in S18
- S7 Airlines moves Novosibirsk – Tokyo launch to June 2018
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tokyo service in S18
- S7 Airlines plans Novosibirsk – Larnaca seasonal route in S18
- Uzbekistan Airways increases Tashkent – Novosibirsk service in Oct 2017