NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions.
Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with regular...
Aeroflot in summer 2020 season is developing regional service as Krasnoyarsk , including the addition of international and domestic route. This...
- Nordwind expands Thailand network in W19
- Pobeda expands St. Petersburg network in Sep/Oct 2019
- S7 Airlines resumes Novosibirsk – Phuket service from Nov 2019
- Air Astana / S7 Airlines begins codeshare partnership from July 2019
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk – Guangzhou from July 2019
- S7 Airlines schedules new domestic routes in S19