NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
Russian carrier Ural Airlines in December 2018 plans to offer service to Hefei, currently not available for reservation. The airline intends to...
- S7 Airlines expands 737 MAX 8 W18 international network
- S7 Airlines schedules new Uzbekistan routes in W18
- S7 Airlines adds Cam Ranh/Nha Trang routes in W18
- S7 Airlines outlines 737 MAX 8 network in Oct 2018
- S7 Airlines plans scheduled Sanya flights from Nov 2018
- Russia's Novaport Group sets out growth plans for its airports