Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD) is an international grade airport 56 nautical miles northwest of Chicago O'Hare. RFD is served by two airlines: Allegiant and Apple Vacations. RFD serves eight non-stop destinations including Cancun, Ft. Myers, Jamaica, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix, Punta Cana and Tampa Bay. The airport is a U.S. Customs Port. Among the fastest growing Airports (cargo) in the United States, RFD is the second largest hub in North America...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: UPS, Allegiant, ABX, Ati, Atlas Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 9 days ago
The Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) today announced that Deputy Director Zack Oakley was named to Airport Business ’...
- RFD Presents Rockford Award to UPS Airlines
- RFD Moves Up to 22nd in Nation for Cargo Volume
- RFD Breaks Ground on Cargo Center Expansion
- $677m grants to fund US airport infrastructure projects
- State Money to Support RFD
- RFD to Receive $3.2 Million Federal Grant