Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States!
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2018 with 7 million passengers served in total (+16%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research...
New airfield infrastructure serves like a gateway to aviation cargo segment
- airBaltic extends Athens service into W19
- Latvia among European leaders in increasing air passenger numbers
- Pobeda reschedules Riga launch to July 2019
- airBaltic W19 Palanga service changes
- Riga Airport Welcomes its First Flight from Korea
- airBaltic increases Reykjavik service in S19
1 day 5 hours ago
Riga International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 days 5 hours ago
23 days 5 hours ago