Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region. Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passengers records were broken each month in 2017 with 6.1 million passengers served in total ( +12,9% ). The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17 summer / 16 winter
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100 summer / 74 winter
- Number of Terminals: 1
Laudamotion yesterday (20MAR19) announced network expansion at Vienna , at the launch of winter 2019/20 season. Planned new routes include the...
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- Līce: Riga Airport is Experiencing the Fastest Development in Its History
- Riga Airport Welcomes Its Seven Millionth Passenger
- airBaltic resumes Riga – Dublin service from March 2019
- airBaltic adds Lviv service from April 2019
- Riga Airport’s New Flight Season to Offer a Different Winter
2 months 19 days ago
2 months 21 days ago
4 months 25 days ago