Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! By handling almost half of the air traffic in the Baltic States Riga International Airport is the leader in the region. 2016 was another record-breaking year for Riga Airport as there were 5.4 million passengers served (+4.7 %)! Riga Airport has been awarded for Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence by ATRS (The Air Transport Research Society) as the most competitive airport in Europe in terms of costs and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, WizzAir, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 89
- Number of Terminals: 1
6 days 4 hours ago
7 days 23 hours ago
3 months 22 days ago
Continuing work on the development and improvement of the infrastructure of Riga International Airport, in order to meet the needs of the...
- Riga Airport Passenger Figures Keep Growing Also during the Autumn Season
- Ukraine International doubles Riga service in S18
- airBaltic resumes 2 Russian routes in S18
- Uzbekistan Airways W17 New York service changes as of 22OCT17
- Uzbekistan Airways S18 New York / Riga service changes as of 11OCT17
- Primera Air adds Riga – Malaga service in S18