Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States!
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2018 with 7 million passengers served in total (+16%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research Society).
- Latvia has one of the fastest growing economies in the EU.
- Central location, superior road...
Belavia in winter 2019/20 season is expanding operational frequencies on various routes, based on comparison to winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Ukraine International W19 network changes
- Riga Airport Offers Six New Destinations for the Winter Season
- BRA network expansion in S20
- Transavia France S20 new routes as of 10OCT19
- Route rundown: RIX-MAN, WAW-SFO, BLR-SIN
- airBaltic expands Riga network in S20
14 days 22 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago
3 months 26 days ago