Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States! RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region. Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passengers records were broken each month in 2017 with 6.1 million passengers served in total ( +12,9% ). The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: airBaltic, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Norwegian, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17 summer / 16 winter
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100 summer / 74 winter
- Number of Terminals: 1
26 days 23 hours ago
3 months 22 days ago
4 months 24 days ago
Wizz Air last week announced additional service expansion from Ukraine, majority scheduled in March 2019. Planned new routes as follow. Kiev...
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- Riga Airport has been Recognized as the Second Fastest Growing European Airport
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Uzbekistan Airways W18 service changes as of 05JUL18
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from June 2018