Riga Airport – leading the Baltic States!
- RIX is the leading airport and main traffic hub in the Baltics, serving almost half of all passengers in the region.
- Riga Airport numbers keep growing – passenger records were broken each month in 2018 with 7 million passengers served in total (+16%).
- The most competitive airport in Europe in terms of cost and tariff structure per passenger – awarded for ‘Top European Airport Cost Competitiveness Excellence’ by ATRS (Air Transport Research...
airBaltic in recent schedule update revised planned Boeing 737 service in winter 2019/20 season. Overall last 737-300 scheduled service has...
- airBaltic continues A220 network expansion from Riga in S20
- During the first half year, number of passengers at Riga Airport up by nearly 10%
- airBaltic extends Athens service into W19
- Latvia among European leaders in increasing air passenger numbers
- Pobeda reschedules Riga launch to July 2019
- airBaltic W19 Palanga service changes
1 month 27 days ago
Riga International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 30 days ago
2 months 18 days ago