San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Alaska Airlines in summer 2018 season is ending service on 4 routes, including service operated by Virgin America and Skywest aircraft. Affected...
- Hawaiian expands Kahului service in S18
- Spirit Airlines schedules additional new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Virgin America expands A321neo routes in W17
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from March 2018
- Recognising the route development heroes