San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Alaska Airlines from June 2018 is gradually introducing Airbus A319/320/321 aircraft on various routes on scheduled basis, including flights...
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018
- $677m grants to fund US airport infrastructure projects
- Frontier discontinues 8 routes in August 2018
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Alaska / Horizon 2H18 network changes
- Lufthansa tweaks CityLine A340 service in NW18