San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Lufthansa in winter 2018/19 season is moving additional Lufthansa CityLine A340-300 (High-Density) service to Mainline, with additional premium...
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes June - August 2018
- Air France adds limited-time San Diego service in 4Q18
- Alaska Airlines ends 4 routes in S18
- Hawaiian expands Kahului service in S18
- Spirit Airlines schedules additional new routes in S18