San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Alaska Airlines yesterday (15NOV18) announced service launch at Paine Field , with Horizon Air Embraer E175 aircraft. The airline will gradually...
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018
- $677m grants to fund US airport infrastructure projects
- Frontier discontinues 8 routes in August 2018