San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Frontier Airlines this week announced additional new routes expansion for summer 2019 season. Planned new routes as follows. Las Vegas –...
- Southwest Airlines domestic network additions from June 2019
- Lufthansa S19 San Diego aircraft changes as of 30NOV18
- Alaska Airlines outlines Paine Field network in 1Q19
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- Alaska Airlines plans El Paso launch in Feb 2019
- Alaska Airlines adds new A320 Series markets June - October 2018