Introduction to San Diego International Airport (SDCRAA)
San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015.
Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines.
San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile telecommunications, security and tel-awareness technology. Home to the largest convention center on the West Coast,...
Nonstop flights will connect San Diego and Atlanta from next May.
- British Airways Doubles Down On London-San Diego Route
- St. Louis Airport Uses FAA Grant To Buy Electric Shuttle Buses
- FAA Funds Airfield Improvement Projects In Wake Of Incursions
- Frontier Airlines Grows Atlanta Offering With Five New Routes
- Alaska Airlines Adds San Diego-Washington Dulles Service
- Southwest Airlines Adds Four Winter Holiday Routes