Introduction to San Diego International Airport (SDCRAA)
San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015.
Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines.
San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile telecommunications, security and tel-awareness technology. Home to the largest convention center on the West Coast,...
Routes profiles British Airways, the World Routes 2021 attendee that is adding destinations and frequencies back to its global network.
- Swoop restarts international flights, expands Jamaica service
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways formally unveil codeshare
- Interview: Swoop's Kevin Chan
- Three new US destinations join Swoop’s network
- Alaska Airlines plans ramp up in Everett, Washington