Introduction to Sof Connect AD
Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East.
Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population.
The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from Sofia Airport, easily accessible by car, taxi, or public transport. The underground line ensures quick and cheap...
Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines will also serve the Bulgarian capital during the summer season.
- Wizz Air switches some Abu Dhabi flights to Dubai because of COVID-19 restrictions
- Bulgaria Air expands network
- Air Serbia resumes more routes, expands Aeroflot codeshare
- Bulgarian startup receives US and Canada approvals
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand