Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- Ryanair expands Edinburgh network in W18
- El Al Israel Airlines W18 service changes as of 30MAY18
- Bulgaria Air adds Marrakech charter in Sep 2018
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Numerous new routes opened at Sofia Airport