Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
Wizz Air in recent weeks filed majority of its summer 2019 schedule, effective from 31MAR19. In summer 2019 season, the airline plans to introduce...
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Ukraine International S19 European network expansion
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- Wizz Air expands Eilat/Ovda network from Nov 2018
- Qatar Airways expands Eastern Europe capacity in W18