Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East.
Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population.
The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from Sofia Airport, easily accessible...
Eurowings at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to offer new service to Sofia, from both Dusseldorf and Stuttgart, recently opened for...
- Air Italy / Bulgaria Air begins codeshare service in S19
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Ukraine International / WindRose S19 network adjustment as of 20DEC18
- Arkia adds Sofia service in 1Q19
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19