Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East.
Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population.
The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from Sofia Airport, easily accessible...
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (06AUG19) opened reservation for its planned European network expansion from Budapest , as the airline adds 6...
- Eurowings adds Sofia service from late-Oct 2019
- Air Italy / Bulgaria Air begins codeshare service in S19
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Ukraine International / WindRose S19 network adjustment as of 20DEC18
- Arkia adds Sofia service in 1Q19