Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
Bulgaria Air during the month of September 2018 is adding charter service to Morocco, with the offering of Sofia – Marrakech route. This...
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Numerous new routes opened at Sofia Airport
- Top 20 fastest-growing major airports in the world
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Bulgaria Air adds Odessa route in Feb 2018
- Sofia Airport with new direct flights to Baku