Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
2 months 13 days ago
Bulgaria Air during the month of February 2018 is adding service to Odessa in Ukraine, scheduled twice a week. The airline’s Embraer E190...
- Sofia Airport with new direct flights to Baku
- Germania adds seasonal London Gatwick – Sofia route in W17
- The 6-millionth passenger of Sofia Airport arrived today
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Buta Airways plans Sofia Jan 2018 launch
- WindRose adds new Eastern European routes in 4Q17