Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) in recent weeks filed additional changes for its summer 2019 season. Previously planned service adjustment...
- Arkia adds Sofia service in 1Q19
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Ukraine International S19 European network expansion
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018