Sofia is the capital airport of Bulgaria connected by year-round direct routes with the leading European cities and intercontinental hubs as well as destinations in the Middle East. Sofia Airport is the leading international airport in Bulgaria, the only one with developed network of routes to 83 destinations - 26 of them with daily frequencies. This expands Sofia Airport's catchment area to about 16 million population. The vibrant city center is just 12 km away from...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Bulgaria Air (FB), Wizz Air (W6), Ryanair (FR), Lufthansa (LH), Austrian Airlines (OS)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 37
- Number of Direct Destinations: 83
- Number of Terminals: 2
11 days 13 hours ago
On the eve of Christmas holidays, the biggest international airport in Bulgaria achieved its second record for a year.
- Adria plans new expansion in S18
- Buta Airways plans Sofia Jan 2018 launch
- WindRose adds new Eastern European routes in 4Q17
- Sofia Airport turns 80
- Turkish Airlines increases Sofia flights from Dec 2017
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18