Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc.. Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and...
Volotea in the last few weeks opened reservation for additional planned new routes in summer 2019 season, including the airline’s service...
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- Air Transat plans Toronto – Split service in S19
- Luxair plans new European markets in S19
- Eurowings adds Nuremberg – Split service from April 2019
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18