Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of BraÄ, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc..
Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and charter business,...
Volotea in recent weeks filed network additions for summer 2020 season, on board Boeing 717 and Airbus A319 aircraft. As of 10OCT19, planned...
- Air Transat removes Split schedule in S19
- Air France expands European network in S19
- British Airways adds London City – Split route in S19
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS