Introduction to Split Airport Ltd
Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of BraÄ, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc..
Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and charter business, brings our passengers from all around Europe and via some European hubs, from North America and...
Wizz Air in the last few weeks announced additional routes launch for summer 2020 season, as total number of new routes to be launched between...
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Utair moves Moscow – Split launch to August 2020
- Norwegian to restore some short-haul European flights
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- Europe market update
- KLM further boosts summer flying program