Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc.. Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and...
Vueling during summer 2018 season plans to increase capacity on Barcelona – Split route, as the airline schedules Airbus A321 operation on...
- Primera Air Nordic schedules Iceland – Croatia charters in May 2018
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- Air India expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Croatia Airlines adds seasonal Split – Copenhagen in S18