Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc.. Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and...
SAS in summer 2018 season plans to offer expanded service from Norway, including 4 routes from Oslo, and seasonal service to Spain and Croatia....
- SAS expands Aarhus network in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 29SEP17
- airBaltic adds new destinations in S18
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Wind Rose adds new seasonal routes in S17
- Smartwings adds new Polish routes in S17