Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of BraÄ, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc..
Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and charter business,...
Air Transat in recent schedule update removed planned Toronto – Split service, previously scheduled from 20JUN19 to 13SEP19. The airline...
- Air France expands European network in S19
- British Airways adds London City – Split route in S19
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Laudamotion outlines S19 Stuttgart network
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- Air Transat plans Toronto – Split service in S19