Introduction to Split Airport Ltd
Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of BraÄ, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc..
Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and charter business, brings our passengers from all around Europe and via some European hubs, from North America and...
Volotea last week announced further network expansion for summer 2020, where the airline introduces additional 41 new routes. The total number of...
- Utair plans Moscow Vnukovo – Split service from June 2020
- Air France increases Croatia service in S20
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- BRA adds seasonal Malmö – Split service in S20
- TUI Nordic adds Norrkoping – Split service from May 2020
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19