Split Airport as the second largest airport in Republic of Croatia, with its strategic central position in the middle of Croatian Adriatic coast, serves the whole area of city of Split, covering Makarska rivijera on the south and Šibenik rivijera on the north, as well as middle Dalmatian islands of Brač, Hvar, Šolta, Vis, etc.. Primarily seasonal pattern of traffic - which is a mixture of business and leisure - more than 55 different air carriers in schedulled, low-cost and...
Eurowings in April 2019 is adding new route to Croatia, with the weekly service on Nuremberg – Split route. Operated by TUIfly’s...
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- Vueling adds A321 Split service in S18
- Primera Air Nordic schedules Iceland – Croatia charters in May 2018
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- Air India expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes from Nov 2017
- Condor S18 Short-Haul routes addition as of 06DEC17