Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German...
bmi Regional from April 2018 plans to increase Rostock – Stuttgart service, which will see the airline operating new flight on Saturdays....
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- easyJet increases Berlin Tegel flights in Mar/Apr 2018
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- Turkish Airlines adds Samsun – Stuttgart in S18
- Eurowings revised leased aircraft operations in 1Q18
- Eurowings set for “immediate growth in all flight operations” following deal breakthrough