Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German...
SunExpress Germany in winter 2017/18 season is adding new Turkish routes, including Adana, Ankara and Gaziantep. Operated by Boeing 737-800...
- Eurowings outlines leased TUIfly 737 operation in 1Q18
- Eurowings plans new routes launch in 1Q18
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- Ryanair expands Dublin network from Oct 2017
- Finnair resumes Lisbon / Stuttgart service in S18