Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German...
EDIT as of 2040GMT 23MAY18: Constanta – Suceava should be corrected as Constanta – Satu Mare. This has been corrected. Skyteam...
- Austrian S18 Europe service additions
- Eurowings outlines Laudamotion aircraft operation in 2Q18
- Eurowings adds new Canaries routes in W18
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Tivat from June 2018
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- Condor proposes new Stuttgart – Morocco link from Nov 2018