Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German airports. Over 10.7 million people live in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, of which 4.4 million...
Blue Air last week announced planned network expansion in Romania, as the airline schedules 6 new routes from Bacau , as well as new route from...
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Belgrade service from late-May 2020
- airmalta resumes Stuttgart service from April 2020
- flyBe adds Manchester – Stuttgart service from late-March 2020
- Turkish Airlines adds Gaziantep – Stuttgart service in S20
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Djerba service in 3Q20
- Condor S20 European network additions