Introduction to Stuttgart Airport
Stuttgart Airport – The gateway to Southwest Germany
Stuttgart Airport is located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs to handle all types of flights, from regional to intercontinental. In 2019, over 12.73 million (+7.6%) passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport.
11.83 million passengers (2018)
12.73 million passengers (2019)
Take-offs and landings:
A JetBlue executive who spearheaded the carrier’s partnership with American Airlines is joining Delta Air Lines. Plus, more appointments from the...
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- Eurowings Plans Seasonal Scandinavian Routes
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Eurowings adds more new routes