Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German airports. Over...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network in S20
- Delta W19 Long-Haul service changes as of 14JUL19
- SunExpress Germany adds Lebanon service from June 2019
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Florence seasonal service from late-July 2019
- Eurowings adds Sofia service from late-Oct 2019
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19