Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German airports. Over 10.7 million people live in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, of which 4.4 million...
Eurowings during summer season plans to offer new routing to Tunisia, where the airline adds Stuttgart – Djerba service. This route will...
- Condor S20 European network additions
- Eurowings S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 18OCT19
- Lauda S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Lauda W19 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Alitalia expands German link from Milan Linate in W19
- SunExpress Germany assumes selected SunExpress routes in S20