Introduction to Stuttgart Airport
Stuttgart Airport – The gateway to Southwest Germany
Stuttgart Airport is located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs to handle all types of flights, from regional to intercontinental. In 2019, over 12.73 million (+7.6%) passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport.
11.83 million passengers (2018)
12.73 million passengers (2019)
Take-offs and landings:
S7 Airlines is launching flights to two new points in the United Arab Emirates, while Russian counterpart Pegas Fly is opening a trio of routes to...
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes
- Routes in brief: Ryanair, Emirates, Vistara and more
- Eurowings adds more new routes
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund