Astana International Airport was founded in 1931 as small-size airport for handling small aircrafts. Nowadays, 80 years after, it’s one of the most modern airports on the Eurasian continent In Astana airport there are two passenger terminal (domestic and international). In 2017 a new passenger terminal (47,000 sq. m.) for international flights was built. The new terminal adds 6 new aircraft boarding bridge with landing sleeves and 4 bus landing routes to the Airport...
Routes is delighted to announce the return of Routes Silk Road, which will take place in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan.
- SCAT adds Astana – Batumi service from June 2019
- SCAT plans Astana – Ulan Baatar service from June 2019
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- SCAT schedules Dushanbe launch in Dec 2018
- SCAT adds Astana – Dushanbe from Nov 2018
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18