Astana International Airport was founded in 1931 as small-size airport for handling small aircrafts. Nowadays, 80 years after, it’s one of the most modern airports on the Eurasian continent In Astana airport there are two passenger terminal (domestic and international). In 2017 a new passenger terminal (47,000 sq. m.) for international flights was built. The new terminal adds 6 new aircraft boarding bridge with landing sleeves and 4 bus landing routes to the Airport...
Kazakhstan’s SCAT Air Company next week is launching new route to Tajikstan, offering nonstop Astana – Dushanbe route. From 14DEC18,...
- SCAT adds Astana – Dushanbe from Nov 2018
- Lufthansa S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- flydubai 1Q19 Central Asia / Russia frequency variations
- Air China adds 737 MAX 8 service to Astana from June 2018
- SCAT opens additional Astana – Russia routes in S18
- Air Astana boosts Astana – London flights from June 2018