Introduction to Vienna International Airport
Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2019, 77 airlines offered flights to 217 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 68 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
The carriers are restoring nonstop scheduled service to mainland China for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak.
- Blue Air schedules new Bucharest routes for Christmas/New Year 2020 and S21
- AnadoluJet W20 International operation changes as of 20SEP20
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more