Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2018, 74 airlines offered flights to 205 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 71 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
EGYPTAIR in the 4 th quarter of 2019 further expands Airbus A220-300 service to Europe, as the airline operated A220 to Istanbul and Vienna....
- Austrian March 2020 Tokyo aircraft changes
- Korean Air S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 14NOV19
- Austrian S20 US service changes; new service to Boston
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network
- Lauda S20 Vienna network expansions as of 07NOV19
- Vienna targets regional Chinese cities
1 month 5 days ago