Introduction to Vienna International Airport
Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2019, 77 airlines offered flights to 217 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 68 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
This week: Etihad Airways is launching a new service to Vienna; leisure carrier Condor is introducing long-haul flights from Dusseldorf; and...
- Etihad schedules Vienna launch from May 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes from July 2020
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines S20 Dublin routing changes as of 17FEB20
- January 2020 Traffic Results: 14.0% Rise in Passenger Volume for the Flughafen Wien Group, 14.4% Increase at Vienna Airport
- Air India S20 International Frequency adjustment as of 10FEB20