Introduction to Vienna International Airport
Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2019, 77 airlines offered flights to 217 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 68 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
Qatar Airways has retained a robust network throughout the coronavirus crisis and more routes are scheduled to return over the coming weeks.
- Ryanair plans base closures and says Lauda faces “existential crisis”
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes
- Route analysis: AUH-VIE, DUS-CUN, SOU-BHD
- Covid-19 crisis – Vienna Airport Restart Package
- Ryanair / Laudamotion S20 network consolidation as of 18JUN20
Latest Updates from Vienna International Airport
Vienna International Airport:
has updated their profile
5 months 5 days ago