Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2018, 74 airlines offered flights to 205 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 71 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
Lufthansa in last week’s schedule update added intra-European A340 service from Frankfurt, between July and October 2019. Planned...
- Air Canada NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 24APR19
- Air Canada W19 Vienna aircraft changes
- LEVEL/Anisec adds Amsterdam service from April 2019
- VIENNA AIRPORT WELCOMES POSITIVE SUPREME ADMINISTRATIVE COURT DECISION ON THE 3RD RUNWAY
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Austrian increases Cape Town service in 1Q20
1 month 25 days ago