Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2018, 74 airlines offered flights to 205 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 71 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wizz Air last week announced further network expansion at Vienna , for the second half of 2020. Latest service expansion, including few additions...
- Strong passenger growth: Flughafen Wien Group handles 39.5 million passengers (+15.0%) in 2019, 31.7 million passengers at Vienna Airport (+17.1%)
- Belavia resumes Vienna service from late-March 2020
- Lufthansa / Austrian suspends Tehran service till late-March 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines 1Q20 European routing changes
- Saudia resumes Riyadh – Vienna seasonal service in S20
- Wizz Air adds Yerevan service from late-March 2020