Introduction to Vienna International Airport
Vienna Airport is widely recognised as the only airport in CEE that combines a dense route network with a perfect infrastructure. In 2019, 77 airlines offered flights to 217 destinations (scheduled traffic) all over the world at VIE, thereof to 68 countries.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please contact us: email@example.com
Austrian Airlines is dropping Dnipro in Ukraine from its network in favor of nearby Zaporizhzhia.
- Route Analysis: Vienna-Cancun
- Austrian Airlines restarting two-way London service
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- Route Analysis: Vienna-Hannover
Latest Updates from Vienna International Airport
Vienna International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago