Introduction to Vnukovo International Airport JSC
Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most...
Russian carrier Utair has filed seasonal service to Croatia, where the airline plans nonstop Moscow Vnukovo – Split route. Pending on...
- Important information - Coronavirus (COVID 19)
- Vnukovo Airport in January 2020 increased passenger traffic by 9.1%
- Pobeda adds Dubai al Maktoum service in S20
- Vnukovo International Airport again won the national award “Air Gate of Russia”
- Vnukovo International Airport congratulates Uzbekistan Airways on its birthday!
- New record! Vnukovo International Airport has crossed the line of passenger traffic at 24 million
Latest Updates from Vnukovo International Airport JSC
1 month 3 days ago
2 months 2 days ago
2 months 6 days ago