About The Airport
Vnukovo International Airport of Moscow is one of the largest and industry-leading RF air gateways, which rightfully prides itself on its rich history. In 2019 Vnukovo Airport celebrated its 78th anniversary. However, after completing its ambitious Master Plan 2015, Vnukovo Airport is nowadays Moscow Airport Cluster’s most modern, high-tech and dynamically developing airport A wide route The Airport’s sprawling route network spans the entire territory of Russia, the CIS, and other nations worldwide.
Furthermore, the Airport’s domestic route network is the most comprehensive one in the Moscow Airport Cluster. More than 43 airlines serve 200-plus destinations in 45 countries out of Vnukovo, both domestically and abroad. Today Vnukovo International Airport is able to provide passengers and airlines with a set of information services corresponding to the world level. The widespread use of Internet technologies and mobile services allows passengers to prepare all the necessary documents before arriving at the airport.
Passenger terminal A provides free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the terminal. These days Vnukovo International’s IT service offering to its customers is up on a par with the most stringent of global standards, both in terms of quality and scope. Vnukovo International Airport sets great stock by its advertising and marketing efforts with a particular emphasis on community and social outreach programs and events.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Utair, Pobeda, AZUR air, Turkish Airlines, Rossiya
- Number of Serving Airlines: 43
- Number of Direct Destinations: 200
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3500m, 3060m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 24000000
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 74413
- Ownership: Vnukovo International Airport JSC
- Operational Opening Hours: 00:00-24:00
- Total Catchment Population: 25000000
- Urban Population: 15105279
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 103