Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
The first Canadian Routes Americas will take place in 2019 following a successful bid from Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport.
- airtransat extends Quebec City – Paris to year-round in S18
- WestJet expands Montreal service in S17
- Sunwing Airlines Adds New Sectors in W15
- airtransat Adds New Caribbean Sectors from Dec 2015
- Air Inuit Adds New Quebec City – Kuujjuaq Nonstop Service from late-April 2015
- WestJet Encore kicks off operations out of Québec City