Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America.
Current airlines: https://www.aeroportdequebec.com/en/flights-and-destinations/airlines
Air Transat last week once again filed service changes for its planned Airbus A310 scheduled operation for summer 2020 season, which sees overall...
- Route rundown: KUL-VNS, DXB-AER, YQB-CUN
- Air Canada rouge adds Sun Destinations from Quebec City in W19
- Air Transat tentatively schedules last A310 service in 2Q20
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- Québec primed for growth after Routes Americas success
- Jetlines to serve Routes Americas host Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport