Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
American Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to offer Chicago O’Hare – Quebec City service, scheduled as seasonal flight. From...
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Québec primed for further growth
- Air Canada rouge begins Quebec City service from July 2018
- Routes Americas is handed over to Quebec City
- Quebec to host Routes Americas aviation forum in 2019
- airtransat extends Quebec City – Paris to year-round in S18