Since November 1, 2000, Aéroport de Québec inc. has been responsible for the management, operation, maintenance, and development of the Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport. Approximately a dozen carriers offer multiple connections to various destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, with daily service to major hubs in northeastern North America. Current airlines:...
2018 in review - part two: World Routes in China, Primera Air’s demise, SIA launches furthest flight, and the busiest air routes in the world
The second part of our review of 2018 features World Routes taking place in Guangzhou; the failure of European leisure operator Primera Air;...
- Warm welcome awaits as Québec seeks new connections
- Sunwing Airlines adds Miami service from Dec 2018
- Québec City set to shine in 2019
- American Airlines adds seasonal Chicago – Quebec City service in S19
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Québec primed for further growth