Zurich Airport is as impressive as one would expect of Switzerland’s prime airport. As a state of-the-art airport and transport hub, Zurich Airport is designed and built to the most demanding standards of quality. Situated in the heart of Europe, Zurich Airport is not only Switzerland’s gateway to all continents, but is also a modern and attractive meeting place for visitors from around the world.
Proud to be ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
Sichuan Airlines in late-August 2019 is discontinuing service to Zurich, where it currently operates Chengdu – Prague – Zurich...
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- Delta outlines re-configured 767-400ER service from Nov 2019
- Edelweiss schedules A340 Antalya service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Swiss adds Boeing 777 Athens service in 3Q19
- Edelweiss schedules A330 North Africa service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Helvetic Airways says goodbye to its last Fokker 100