Zurich Airport is as impressive as one would expect of Switzerland’s prime airport. As a state-of-the-art airport and transport hub, Zurich Airport is designed and built to the most demanding standards of quality. Situated in the heart of Europe, Zurich Airport is not only Switzerland’s gateway to all continents, but also to a wealthy market and an attractive travel destination.
Proud to be ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World Airport Award (Skytrax) and "Europe's Leading Airport" by World Travel Award in 2018 for the 15th time in a row.
Swiss International Air Lines at the launch of summer 2020 season is adjusting Zurich – Beijing operation, as the airline plans to operate...
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 19JAN20
- New building project planned on western side of Zurich Airport
- Swiss A220-100 network expansion as of 15JAN20
- Edelweiss Air adds A340 Hurghada service in S20
- More passengers and over CHF 600 million in commercial turnover for the first time
- Turkish Airlines S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 13JAN20
5 days 17 hours ago
9 days 1 hour ago