Zurich Airport is as impressive as one would expect of Switzerland’s prime airport. As a state-of-the-art airport and transport hub, Zurich Airport is designed and built to the most demanding standards of quality. Situated in the heart of Europe, Zurich Airport is not only Switzerland’s gateway to all continents, but also to a wealthy market and an attractive travel destination.
Proud to be ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World Airport Award (Skytrax) and "Europe's Leading Airport" by World Travel Award in 2018 for the 15th time in a row.
In October - 2,869,687 passengers passed through Zurich Airport, corresponding to a decrease of 1.2% compared to last year. Local passengers...
- Swiss 1H20 Eastern Europe Network changes
- American Airlines S20 Philadelphia – Europe aircraft changes as of 10NOV19
- Swiss adds one-time Kuusamo charter in Dec 2019
- Helvetic Airways welcomes its first Embraer E190-E2
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- Swiss outlines leased Helvetic E190-E2 service in Nov 2019
12 days 47 minutes ago
1 month 11 days ago