Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2017) 29.4 million passengers and 270,453 flights in 2017 Important European hub with 28% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Air Berlin, Eurowings, Easyjet (2017)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
7 months 9 days ago
Swiss International Air Lines in summer 2019 season is adding Gdansk and Heringsdorf to its network, announced by the airline yesterday (24OCT18)....
- Air Canada expands Vancouver – Zurich flights in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19
- United W18 Washington – Zurich aircraft changes as of 18AUG18
- Air China suspends Zurich service in W18