Introduction to Zurich Airport
Zurich Airport is as impressive as one would expect of Switzerland’s prime airport. As a state-of-the-art airport and transport hub, Zurich Airport is designed and built to the most demanding standards of quality. Situated in the heart of Europe, Zurich Airport is not only Switzerland’s gateway to all continents, but also to a wealthy market and an attractive travel destination.
Proud to be ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World Airport Award (Skytrax) and "Europe's Leading Airport" by World Travel Award in 2018 for the 15th time in a row. For...
Edelweiss Air from November 2020 intends to operate Zurich – Muscat nonstop service, on board Airbus A340-300 aircraft. The airline...
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
- Zurich Airport traffic figures August 2020
- Oman Air closes Zurich reservation in 4Q20
- Safe handrails through UVC disinfection at Zurich Airport
- Edelweiss Air NW20 Seychelles aircraft changes
- Edelweiss Air adds 3 African routes in 4Q20
Latest Updates from Zurich Airport
25 days 1 hour ago
4 months 15 days ago