Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2017) 29.4 million passengers and 270,453 flights in 2017 Important European hub with 28% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Air Berlin, Eurowings, Easyjet (2017)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
has updated their profile
3 months 15 days ago
Adria Airways in winter 2018/19 season is launching new service at Paderborn-Lippstadt , with the launch of 3 new routes, on board Saab 2000...
- Edelweiss Air schedules Svalbard charters in 3Q18/19
- Edelweiss Air adds seasonal Tromso charters in W18
- Edelweiss adds new scheduled charter routes from Zurich in S18
- Korean Air consolidates Zagreb / Zurich service in W18
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM codeshare from June 2018
- Swiss converts summer seasonal service to year-round in W18