Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2018) 31.1 million passengers and 278.458 flights in 2018 Important European hub with 28,4% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700.000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World Airport...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Easyjet, Eurowings, Lufthansa (2018)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 77 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
Flughafen Zürich AG was awarded the operation of the airports of Vitória und Macaé in the southeast of Brazil by way of a public tender. The...
- Zurich Airport wins ASQ Award for customer satisfaction
- Vueling S19 discontinued routes as of 18FEB19
- United S19 International changes as of 08FEB19
- American moves Philadelphia Boeing 787 European service to Jan 2020
- Korean Air S19 Zurich aircraft changes
- Eurowings adds Palma Mallorca – Zurich service from April 2019
5 days 1 hour ago
19 days 25 minutes ago
has updated their profile
1 month 11 days ago