Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2016) - 27.7 million passengers and 269,160 movements - Important European hub with 27.6% connecting traffic - Ideal gateway to Europe; efficient connections by air, train and bus - One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tons - Diversified handling services - Competitive airport fee structure - Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ by World Travel Award in 2016 for the 13th time in a row...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Swiss International Air Lines, airberlin, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 68 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 178 destinations in 65 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
Turkish carrier Onur Air in 2018 is expanding European network offering from Antalya , including new service to Germany and Switzerland. Planned...
- Helvetic Airways outlines new routes in S18
- Correction: Edelweiss plans Sep 2018 launch to Seychelles
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018
- Edelweiss outlines additional new long-haul routes in NW18
- Edelweiss Air opens Buenos Aires reservation for Nov 2018 launch
- Route rundown: BHX-ATQ, ANR-ZRH, ORY-EWR