Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2016) - 27.7 million passengers and 269,160 movements - Important European hub with 27.6% connecting traffic - Ideal gateway to Europe; efficient connections by air, train and bus - One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tons - Diversified handling services - Competitive airport fee structure - Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ by World Travel Award in 2016 for the 13th time in a row...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss International Air Lines, airberlin, Edelweiss Air, Eurowings, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 68 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 178 destinations in 65 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
Oman Air from July 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft to various European destinations, which sees Boeing 787 aircraft operating to UK, while...
- Korean Air S18 changes as of 07FEB18
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Sichuan Airlines files Zurich launch in late-March 2018
- Germania Flug removes Zurich – Vilnius W18 schedule listing
- Swiss Expands capacity to Moscow in June/July 2018
- Air Canada S18 Zurich capacity changes