Facts and Figures Zurich Airport (2017) 29.4 million passengers and 270,453 flights in 2017 Important European hub with 28% connecting traffic Ideal gateway to Europe with efficient connections to 66 countries One of the largest European cargo airports with an annual capacity of 700'000 tonnes Diversified handling services Competitive airport charge structure Ranked as „Best Airport in Europe“ in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Swiss, Edelweiss, Air Berlin, Eurowings, Easyjet (2017)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72 airlines offering scheduled and non-scheduled services
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185 destinations in 66 countries
- Number of Terminals: 3
29 days 12 hours ago
For the first time ever, more than 30 million passengers have passed through Zurich Airport in one year. Today a delegation from Flughafen Zürich...
- American Airlines plans Boeing 787 Philadelphia service in W19
- United S19 International service changes as of 30NOV18
- Edelweiss adds seasonal Tromso flights in S19
- Germania Flug expands service in S19
- Winter timetable 2018/19: the key changes
- Swiss adds Gdansk / Heringsdorf service in S19