Zurich Airport is as impressive as one would expect of Switzerland’s prime airport. As a state-of-the-art airport and transport hub, Zurich Airport is designed and built to the most demanding standards of quality. Situated in the heart of Europe, Zurich Airport is not only Switzerland’s gateway to all continents, but also to a wealthy market and an attractive travel destination.
Proud to be ranked as "Best Airport in Europe" in the category "20-30 mio. passengers" by World Airport Award (Skytrax) and "Europe's Leading Airport" by World Travel Award in 2018 for the 15th time in a row.
airBaltic yesterday (10DEC19) announced service expansion at Vilnius , as the airline plans to base 3 rd Airbus A220 aircraft in summer 2020...
- American Airlines S20 Philadelphia – Europe aircraft changes as of 08DEC19
- Swiss outlines A320neo operation in March 2020
- Zurich Airport wins Concession for Airport in India
- Korean Air S20 Europe/Russia service changes as of 14NOV19
- Swiss W20 Washington frequency variations
- Swiss 1H20 Eastern Europe Network changes
12 days 1 hour ago
1 month 10 days ago