Pulkovo Airport is an international airport serving Saint Petersburg, Russia. Since April 29, 2010 the airport is managed by Northern Capital Gateway LLC under the private-public partnership agreement among three parties — the City of St. Petersburg, Pulkovo Airport Company (100% owned by the City) and NCG. This private-public partnership is the first one in the Russian airport industry. Along with operations management of Pulkovo,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Rossiya Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, Pobeda, Ural Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 76
- Number of Direct Destinations: 170
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger; 1 cargo
6 days 20 hours ago
17 days 18 hours ago
24 days 16 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
SunExpress, a joint venture between Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa, will launch scheduled service from Izmir (Turkey) to St. Petersburg (Russia) in...
- Pulkovo St. Petersburg Airport Meets the Emirates A380
- Pulkovo Airport increases passenger traffic by 11% for the first nine months of 2018
- Pulkovo Airport announces new routes for the winter season 2018/2019
- Nordavia adds St. Petersburg – Makhachkala service in W18
- Pulkovo Airport increases passenger traffic by 11.1% for the first eight months of 2018
- Pobeda expands domestic network Sep/Oct 2018