Pulkovo Airport is an international airport serving Saint Petersburg, Russia. Since 2010 the airport is managed by Northern Capital Gateway LLC under the private-public partnership agreement among three parties: the City of St. Petersburg, Pulkovo Airport Company (100% owned by the City) and NCG. This private-public partnership is the first one in the Russian airport industry. Along with operations management of Pulkovo, the key aim of the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Rossiya Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, Pobeda, Ural Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 161
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger; 1 cargo
6 days 21 hours ago
brussels airlines in late-November 2018 announced planned frequency increase for selected short-haul markets in summer 2019 season. Based on the...
- Pulkovo Airport welcomed more than 700,000 passengers over the winter holidays
- S7 Airlines S19 Domestic network addition as of 04JAN19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- RusLine expands Naryan-Mar network in 1Q19
- Pulkovo Airport welcomes record 18 million passengers in 2018
- Pulkovo Airport is ready for New Year