Pulkovo Airport is an international airport serving Saint Petersburg, Russia. Since April 29, 2010 the airport is managed by Northern Capital Gateway LLC under the private-public partnership agreement among three parties — the City of St. Petersburg, Pulkovo Airport Company (100% owned by the City) and NCG. This private-public partnership is the first one in the Russian airport industry. Along with operations management of Pulkovo,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Rossiya Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, Ural Airlines, UTair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 72
- Number of Direct Destinations: 155
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger; 1 cargo
Saint Petersburg Airport, Pulkovo:
has updated their profile
1 month 13 days ago
Hainan Airlines in the 3 rd quarter of 2018 is July/August 2018 is increasing service to Russia, with flights to Moscow and St. Petersburg each...
- China Southern S18 Urumqi – Russia service changes as of 13MAR18
- China Southern schedules 737 MAX 8 International debut in March 2018
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- EGYPTAIR files World Cup Charter Schedules in June 2018
- UTair schedules Kaluga launch from March 2018
- S7 Airlines expands St. Petersburg domestic routes in S18