Pulkovo Airport is an international airport serving Saint Petersburg, Russia. Since April 29, 2010 the airport is managed by Northern Capital Gateway LLC under the private-public partnership agreement among three parties — the City of St. Petersburg, Pulkovo Airport Company (100% owned by the City) and NCG. This private-public partnership is the first one in the Russian airport industry. Along with operations management of Pulkovo,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Rossiya Airlines, Aeroflot, S7 Airlines, Pobeda, Ural Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 76
- Number of Direct Destinations: 170
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger; 1 cargo
S7 Airlines this month launches 2 new domestic routes from St. Petersburg, with flights to Belgorod and Omsk. Planned schedule as follows. St....
- AEROFLOT schedules intra-Moscow charters in June 2018
- Pulkovo Airport and Air France celebrate fiftieth anniversary of St. Petersburg-Paris route
- Pulkovo Airport and Czech Airlines celebrate 50 years of service between St. Petersburg and Prague
- Pulkovo St. Petersburg Airport welcomes first Boeing 737 MAX
- Pulkovo Airport increases passenger traffic by 10% for the first 4 months of 2018
- Azimuth Airlines outlines new routes in S18