Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
Qantas this week announced service changes to Northern Territory service, at the launch of Northern summer 2019 season. This includes the addition...
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Spotlight on Australia’s international connectivity
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Singapore Airlines adds 2-class A350 Adelaide service from Dec 2018
- China Southern ramps up flights between World Routes hosts
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed