Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
China Southern Airlines in Northern winter 2018/19 season plans to increase Guangzhou – Adelaide service, serving up to 7 weekly during...
- Air New Zealand moves Adelaide to all-787 service in NW18
- Infographic: The South Australia international growth story
- Cathay Pacific increases Adelaide service in NW18
- Route rundown: DXB-SCL, ADD-ORD, ADL-NTL
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards
- Australia's international connectivity - the key facts and figures