Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
This week: Singapore Airlines picks Adelaide; Finnair sells 60 percent Norra stake; easyJet expands connections service; Second quarter profits...
- Singapore Airlines adds 2-class A350 Adelaide service from Dec 2018
- China Southern ramps up flights between World Routes hosts
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW18
- Air New Zealand moves Adelaide to all-787 service in NW18
- Infographic: The South Australia international growth story