Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant...
With Australia facing an influx of inbound visitors, its airports are jostling for pole position
- Route rundown: KUL-ADL, LHR-DMM, CTU-CEB
- Malindo Air schedules Adelaide mid-April 2019 launch
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Malindo Air plans Adelaide launch in late-March 2019
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards