Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
tigerair Australia in the first quarter of 2020 is adjusting domestic service, as the airline discontinues selected routes, announced in November...
- Virgin Australia files one-way Adelaide – Canberra charter in April 2020
- Singapore Airlines 3Q20 Adelaide service increase
- Qatar Airways schedules A350-1000XWB service to Adelaide from late-March 2020
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Adelaide sets 20 million target
- Adelaide market review and passenger traffic forecast