Introduction to Adelaide Airport Limited
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
Routes’ latest Asia-Pacific market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news from across the region.
- BA and Qatar Airways secure approval for UK-Australia JV
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2020 Awards
- tigerair Australia 1Q20 Domestic network changes
- Virgin Australia files one-way Adelaide – Canberra charter in April 2020
- Singapore Airlines 3Q20 Adelaide service increase