Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
Qantas last week updated planned Boeing 787-9 domestic service, as the inaugural date moved forward to 01NOV17. From 01NOV17 to 14DEC17, planned...
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW17
- Qantas plans Kangaroo Island launch in Dec 2017
- China Southern W17 Guangzhou international changes as of 18JUL17
- Fiji Airways NW17 service changes as of 27APR17
- Air New Zealand adds 787-9 Adelaide service from Oct 2017