Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant...
Emirates during the month of November 2019 is adjusting service to Australia, mostly scheduled for 2-week period. Planned service changes as...
- Qatar Airways Sep 2019 Adelaide aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines expands Adelaide service in Jan 2020
- China Southern NW19 Guangzhou long-haul changes as of 03JUL19
- How Australia speaking with one voice is making the world listen
- Fiji Airways discontinues Adelaide service in late-July 2019
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Airlines Confirmed as Official Carrier for World Routes 2019