Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
Malindo Air this week filed operational schedule for its planned service to Adelaide, the host city of World Routes 2019 . The airline intends to...
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- A quick chat with... Mark Gill
- South Australia report record-breaking numbers
- Qantas NS19 Northern Territory network changes
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Spotlight on Australia’s international connectivity