Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
Qatar Airways in this week’s schedule update plans capacity increase for Doha – Adelaide route, as the Host City of World Routes...
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Adelaide sets 20 million target
- Adelaide market review and passenger traffic forecast
- World Routes 25: 2019 Host Adelaide Network in Nov 1995
- Emirates Nov 2019 Australia service adjustment
- Qatar Airways Sep 2019 Adelaide aircraft changes