Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant...
Singapore Airlines have been confirmed as the official carrier for the 25th World Route Development Forum which will take place in Adelaide,...
- Qantas schedules Boeing 747 Domestic service in NW19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Avoiding the herd mentality
- Route rundown: KUL-ADL, LHR-DMM, CTU-CEB
- Malindo Air schedules Adelaide mid-April 2019 launch
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one