Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines. Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Virgin Australia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 8
- Number of Terminals: 1 (domestic and international)
This week: Emirates adds fourth South American destination and Ethiopian to operate Chicago O’Hare.
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards
- Australia's international connectivity - the key facts and figures
- FlyPelican adds new domestic Australian sectors in 1Q18
- China Southern NS18 Adelaide service changes
- Qantas updates Boeing 787 domestic operation in NW17
- Jetstar adds Adelaide – Hobart service from Nov 2017