Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant...
Adelaide Airport has laid out a vision to more than double annual passengers to almost 20 million over the next two decades, with routes to North...
- Adelaide market review and passenger traffic forecast
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- World Routes 25: 2019 Host Adelaide Network in Nov 1995
- Emirates Nov 2019 Australia service adjustment
- Qatar Airways Sep 2019 Adelaide aircraft changes
- Singapore Airlines expands Adelaide service in Jan 2020