Introduction to Adelaide Airport Limited
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
Following some important wins domestically, Adelaide Airport is on the front foot as Australia prepares to reopen its international borders.
- Virgin Australia to launch two more routes from Tasmania
- Routes in Brief: Ryanair, Swoop, Austrian Airlines and more
- Virgin Australia inaugurates two more domestic services
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Qantas announces Melbourne-Burnie domestic route; Rex cries foul
- Australia’s Alliance to operate E190s for QantasLink