Introduction to Adelaide Airport Limited
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
Regional carrier Rex accuses Qantas of 'capacity dumping,' urges regulatory intervention.
- Australia’s Alliance to operate E190s for QantasLink
- Rex reverses regional route suspensions
- Qantas behavior ‘increasing competition’ on domestic routes
- Rex enters Sydney-Melbourne market
- Rex accuses Qantas of ‘predatory behavior’ on regional routes
- Virgin Australia boosts domestic leisure flying