Introduction to Adelaide Airport Limited
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019 and South Australia’s prime gateway, has regularly recorded Australia’s highest international passenger growth over the past decade. Innovative ‘common use’ facilities allow fast, efficient movement from check-in to gate for passengers and provide valuable flexibility for airlines.
Visitors are attracted to Adelaide and South Australia’s cosmopolitan lifestyle featuring world class food and wine, as well as its rugged natural beauty and abundant wildlife.
Adelaide Airport, host of World Routes 2019, is South Australia’s...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Virgin Atlantic’s move into the...
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- Qatar Airways resumes Adelaide service from mid-August 2020
- Adelaide among Qatar Airways’ planned resumptions
- Fort Lauderdale among the destinations leaving Emirates’ network
- Analysis: Tigerair Australia to end operations
- Emirates Sep 2020 onward network adjustment as of 04AUG20