The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
Air Canada in the last few weeks filed additional changes to its long-haul operation for winter 2019/20 season, including service operated by Air...
- KLM W19 Long-Haul changes as of 18JUN19
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Viva Air Peru adds Cartagena service from June 2019
- KLM further expands Colombia service in 1Q20
- Avianca adds Boeing 787 Bogota – Cartagena service from Oct 2018
- Spirit Airlines launches Orlando international network from Oct 2018