The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
Viva Air Peru from June 2019 plans to introduce new route to Colombia, as the airline plans Lima – Cartagena nonstop service. From...
- KLM further expands Colombia service in 1Q20
- Avianca adds Boeing 787 Bogota – Cartagena service from Oct 2018
- Spirit Airlines launches Orlando international network from Oct 2018
- KLM proposes Colombia service increase in April 2019
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017