Introduction to Cartagena - Rafael Nunez Airport
The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
- IATA Level of Service: C, High Comfort
- The Rafael Núñez implements a successful Safety...
The Star Alliance member will enter the Colombia-Canada market in December.
- Viva Air Colombia adds Cali service from Feb 2020
- Plus Ultra expands network to Colombia from June 2020
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20
- KLM W20 Colombia preliminary aircraft changes as of 17NOV19
- InterJet schedules Cartagena launch in late-Nov 2019
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19