Introduction to Cartagena - Rafael Nunez Airport
The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
- IATA Level of Service: C, High Comfort
- The Rafael Núñez implements a successful Safety...
The Star Alliance member will enter the Colombia-Canada market in December.
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- PRESS RELEASE: Cartagena gains direct European air service with ASM
- KLM adds Cartagena to existing Bogota service
- ASM helps deliver hat-trick of international routes to Cartagena
- The New FBO of Colombia, in Cartagena
- Colombia Sees New Flights Following Strong Economic Growth