The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
- IATA Level of Service: C, High Comfort
- The Rafael Núñez implements a successful Safety...
KLM in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for service to Colombia, for winter 2020/21 season. From 25OCT20, the airline plans to...
- InterJet schedules Cartagena launch in late-Nov 2019
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- KLM W19 Long-Haul changes as of 18JUN19
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- Viva Air Peru adds Cartagena service from June 2019
- KLM further expands Colombia service in 1Q20