The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean. About the Airport: Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation. Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator Modern...
Discover which airports and destinations have been recognised for their outstanding achievements in route development marketing.
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017
- Avianca expands San Andres Island service from Aug 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Cartagena gains direct European air service with ASM
- KLM adds Cartagena to existing Bogota service
- KLM plans Cartagena launch in NS17
- ASM helps deliver hat-trick of international routes to Cartagena