The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean. About the Airport: Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation. Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator Modern...
Avianca from October 2018 plans to operate Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner service on Bogota – Cartagena route, where it plans to operate 1 daily...
- Spirit Airlines launches Orlando international network from Oct 2018
- KLM proposes Colombia service increase in April 2019
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- LATAM Colombia adds new domestic routes from Oct 2017
- Avianca expands San Andres Island service from Aug 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Cartagena gains direct European air service with ASM