Introduction to Cartagena - Rafael Nunez Airport
The Rafael Núñez is located in Cartagena de Indias (Colombia), declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1984. In 2007 its military architecture was pronounced as the Fourth Wonder of Colombia. The city is the main gateway to the Colombian Caribbean.
About the Airport:
- Is the 4th largest in Colombia. It handles commercial, general and leisure aviation.
- Operated by SACSA, who has partnered with AENA, the Spanish Airport Operator
- Modern facilities with a capacity of 4.5 million passengers/year
- IATA Level of Service: C, High Comfort
- The Rafael Núñez implements a successful Safety...
Viva Air Colombia starting next week is adding service to Cali , as the airline gradually launches 4 domestic routes between February and April...
- Plus Ultra expands network to Colombia from June 2020
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20
- KLM W20 Colombia preliminary aircraft changes as of 17NOV19
- InterJet schedules Cartagena launch in late-Nov 2019
- Air Canada / Air Canada rouge W19 Long-Haul changes as of 16JUL19
- KLM W19 Long-Haul changes as of 18JUN19