Introduction to East Midlands Airport
East Midlands Airport serves almost five million passengers annually and has direct flights to more than 80 destinations with a number of key airline and tour operators.
Attracting a loyal passenger from across the East Midlands, South Yorkshire and Staffordshire, EMA is ideal for carriers serving leisure destinations and feeding into hubs for onward connectivity.
Due to its location, the airport is the largest pure-freight airport in the UK, with over 365,000 tonnes of cargo being flown each year, and is home to DHL, Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx and many more. The airport supports more than...
This week: Etihad Airways is launching a new service to Vienna; leisure carrier Condor is introducing long-haul flights from Dusseldorf; and...
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- Local council blocks London Stansted expansion
- How Flybe connects the UK
- Virgin Atlantic S21 Preliminary changes as of 03MAY20
- Virgin Atlantic schedules extra Manchester – Las Vegas flights in Oct 2020
- Route rundown: MAN-PVG, HND-ARN, IST-XIY