Introduction to East Midlands Airport
East Midlands Airport serves almost five million passengers annually and has direct flights to more than 80 destinations with a number of key airline and tour operators.
Attracting a loyal passenger from across the East Midlands, South Yorkshire and Staffordshire, EMA is ideal for carriers serving leisure destinations and feeding into hubs for onward connectivity.
Due to its location, the airport is the largest pure-freight airport in the UK, with over 365,000 tonnes of cargo being flown each year, and is home to DHL, Royal Mail, UPS, FedEx and many more. The airport supports more than...
Ryanair is expanding its UK-Greece network this summer.
- Blue Islands adds Jersey – East Midlands service from late-Sep 2020
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Manchester charters week of 21SEP20
- Pegasus Airlines to launch Pakistan route
- Luxair moves Manchester service resumption to late-March 2021
- Virgin Atlantic outlines Pakistan operations from Dec 2020
- Virgin Atlantic W20 Caribbean frequency additions