East Midlands Airport serves over four million passengers annually and has direct flights to more than 90 destinations. It is also the busiest pure freight airport in the UK and is a major air hub for the Royal Mail, in addition to distribution occupiers including DHL, TNT and UPS. The airport supports more than 9,000 jobs in the East Midlands and generates around £250 million for the region.
The Group’s core cargo business is at East Midlands Airport, the UK’s largest pure freight and mail...
Virgin Atlantic earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with flyBe, covering additional routes from Glasgow, London and Manchester....
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- El Al S20 Manchester schedule changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Chinese carriers apply for three new European routes
- Virgin Atlantic schedules one-time A340-600 Manchester – New York flight in Apr 2019
- Jet Airways closes Manchester reservations from late-March 2019