East Midlands Airport serves over four million passengers annually and has direct flights to more than 90 destinations. It is also the busiest pure freight airport in the UK and is a major air hub for the Royal Mail, in addition to distribution occupiers including DHL, TNT and UPS. The airport supports more than 9,000 jobs in the East Midlands and generates around £250 million for the region.
The Group’s core cargo business is at East Midlands Airport, the UK’s largest pure freight and mail hub. The airport represents 70% of the Group’s cargo business by volume, and delivered a further...
Nouvelair Tunisie during winter 2019/20 season scheduled 2 round-trip Enfidha – Manchester service, on board Airbus A320 aircraft. Planned...
- Route rundown: RIX-MAN, WAW-SFO, BLR-SIN
- UK - Bangladesh capacity to grow 50 percent
- Delta expands Boston – UK service in S20
- Virgin Atlantic expands flyBe codeshare from June 2019
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- El Al S20 Manchester schedule changes