Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
This week: SAS targets football traffic, ASL Airlines France adds Belgrade route, and Pobeda to open first service to Belgium.
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Jet2.com W19 new routes as of 07JAN19
- flyBe moves Manchester – Newquay to all-Jet service in S19
- American S19 Long-haul changes as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19