Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Qatar Airways expands Manchester service from Sep 2018
- Royal Air Maroc 2H18 Manchester frequency variations
- Virgin Atlantic increases Manchester – Boston flights in 2Q19
- Virgin Atlantic adds Manchester – Los Angeles service from May 2019
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester A330-300 network in S18
- Ethiopian updates planned European changes from Dec 2018