Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
Oman Air from July 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft to various European destinations, which sees Boeing 787 aircraft operating to UK, while...
- Hainan Airlines applies to add new routes from China to the UK and Ireland
- Ryanair continues S18 network expansion
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Manchester service in S18
- Ryanair adds summer sparkle to Manchester's growth
- Emirates S18 changes as of 28DEC17
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18