Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
This week: British Airways adds Marrakech from Heathrow; Manchester secures Mumbai link; Delta resumes New York JFK – Orange County.
- Jet2.com expands A330 Manchester operations in S19
- Pakistan International increases Islamabad – Manchester from July 2018
- Cathay Pacific outlines updated A350-1000XWB network from July 2018
- Jet Airways plans Manchester launch in Nov 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: WOW, China, easyJet, US-UAE deal, Ethiopian and more
- Jet Airways adds Manchester-Mumbai route