Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
Primera Air in recent weeks filed frequency changes for its planned new service between Malaga and Manchester, as well as Paris CDG. Planned...
- TUI Airways UK schedules new South East Asia routes in W18
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- Thomas Cook expands Manchester – Orlando flights in S19
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester – Cancun service in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Qatar Airways accelerates A350 Manchester service to early-Oct 2018