Manchester Airport is the global gateway to the North of England. Every year we handle around 19.9 million passengers using over 60 airlines flying direct to around 200 destinations. With around 19,000 people employed directly on-site, our growth is shared by our city and the whole region. The cargo operation at Manchester has been growing from a relatively small base over recent years, and generated a 9,700 tonnes (9.1%) improvement over the prior year.
This week: El Al to resume its Tel Aviv – Manchester route; Oman Air adds European destination; and Ernest Airlines continues Ukraine expansion.
- Air Transat expands Toronto A330-300 service in S19
- Jet2.com schedules A330 Newark service in 4Q19
- TUI Airways UK increases Mexico service in W19
- Saudia schedules extra Manchester service during Holidays season 2018/19
- Etihad schedules 787-10 Manchester service in Dec 2018
- El Al proposes Manchester service resumption from late-May 2019