Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 2.5 million passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and soon by national train. With our free car parking we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here...
On October 2, 2019, Aalborg Airport was awarded as Denmark's best airport at the annual Danish Travel Awards in Copenhagen.
- New Aircraft Hangar Inaugurated at Aalborg Airport
- Great Dane Airlines adds Sweden service in W19
- SAS opens direct ski route to Sälen and Trysil
- SAS adds Salen / Scandinavian Mountains Airport service from late-Dec 2019
- Summer traffic in full swing at Aalborg Airport
- Aalborg Airport ready for Summer
12 days 21 hours ago
13 days 17 hours ago