Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 2.5 million passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and soon by national train. With our free car parking we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here...
During the winter season 2019-2020, SAS will fly directly from Aalborg to the new airport, Scandinavian Mountains Airport, at the popular ski areas...
- SAS adds Salen / Scandinavian Mountains Airport service from late-Dec 2019
- Summer traffic in full swing at Aalborg Airport
- Aalborg Airport ready for Summer
- Aalborg Airport is inaugurating new and more effective security flow
- Aalborg Airport ready for summer traffic
- Great Dane Airlines outlines scheduled operation from June 2019
2 months 25 days ago