Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 2.5 million passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and soon by national train. With our free car parking we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here...
New start-up carrier Great Dane Airlines from June 2019 is launching scheduled operation, on board leased Embraer E190 aircraft (based on the...
- New Danish airline with base at Aalborg Airport
- All-time Passenger Record in Aalborg Lufthavn
- Great summer at Aalborg Lufthavn
- Primera Air adds Aalborg – Funchal service from Feb 2019
- AAL will host Development Forum
- AAL will have direct national train service