Introduction to Aalborg Airport
Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 3.1 million potential passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and national train. With direct railway to the airport, we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here due to the benefits of the region and the route network Aalborg Airport has. One of...
Yesterday, on December 3rd, we welcomed a new airline at Aalborg Airport as Latvian airBaltic had its first direct non-stop flight to the sunny...
- The Canary Islands were Top of Mind in the last Month of Autumn at Aalborg Airport
- Direct Non-stop Route to Nice from Aalborg Airport
- Air France-KLM Names Aalborg Airport as Having Europe's Best Customer Experience
- Airport In Focus: Aalborg Airport
- New Route to Greenland from Aalborg Airport
- For the Third Time in a Row: Aalborg Airport Voted the Best Airport in Denmark
Aalborg Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Aalborg Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Aalborg Airport
3 days 3 hours ago
6 days 3 hours ago
22 days 23 hours ago
24 days 1 hour ago