Denmark's third largest Airport - running an effective and ambitious Airport in one of Denmark’s most populous regions, where both corporate and leisure activities are prominent. 1.52 mio. passengers last year. Modern terminal with a great passenger flow and a good selection of non-aviation activities for passengers - such as restaurants and shopping in the DutyFree shop. Route traffic: Copenhagen: 16 daily departures Amsterdam: 4 daily departures Athens: 1 weekly...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Primera Air, British Airways
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
1 month 13 days ago
May 2018 will not only be remembered for the many hours of sunshine and warmth in Denmark. In Aalborg Airport it will also be remembered for the...
- Official opening of summer route to Athens
- Aalborg-Barcelona with Vueling becomes a year-round route
- Double-digit growth in Aalborg Airport
- APOLLO offers Cape Verde from AAL airport
- SPIES goes all in in Aalborg Airport
- Spanish Routes Set the Pace at Aalborg Airport