Introduction to Aalborg Airport
Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 3.1 million potential passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and national train. With our free car parking and direct railway to the airport, we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here due to the benefits of the region and the route network...
On May 6, a new direct route from Aalborg Airport was unveiled. It was the beautiful Swedish capital, Stockholm – with three weekly departures with...
- Norwegian aims to fly 50 aircraft this year
- Liljenberg to lead AAL route development
- Experienced Route Development Profile at Aalborg Airport
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Copenhagen CCO: Coronavirus passports will ‘reawaken appetite for travel’
- Danish Air Transport slashes domestic network, criticizes lack of EC support
Latest Updates from Aalborg Airport
7 months 7 hours ago