Denmark's third largest Airport - running an effective and ambitious Airport in one of Denmark’s most populous regions, where both corporate and leisure activities are prominent. 1.52 mio. passengers last year. Modern terminal with a great passenger flow and a good selection of non-aviation activities for passengers - such as restaurants and shopping in the DutyFree shop. Route traffic: Copenhagen: 16 daily departures Amsterdam: 4 daily departures Athens: 1 weekly...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Primera Air, British Airways
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
has updated their profile
1 month 12 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
3 months 19 days ago
2017 in Aalborg Airport has been evaluated, and it has been a good year - with a historical record in the number of passengers, who have traveled...
- Primera Air adds Aalborg – Athens routing in S18
- Growing international traffic and the 7th most recommended brand
- Busiest Month in Aalborg Airport’s 79-year-old History
- Great News for the Route Network at Aalborg Airport
- Danish Air Transport adds new Aalborg routes from Oct 2017
- DAT plans additional routes in S17