Denmark's third largest Airport - running an effective and ambitious Airport in one of Denmark’s most populous regions, where both corporate and leisure activities are prominent. 1.52 mio. passengers last year. Modern terminal with a great passenger flow and a good selection of non-aviation activities for passengers - such as restaurants and shopping in the DutyFree shop. Route traffic: Copenhagen: 16 daily departures Amsterdam: 4 daily departures Athens: 1 weekly...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Primera Air, British Airways
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 2
Again new business in good cooperation with our partner - Apollo We are now able to offer the beautiful place - Cape Verde - from W18/19 We...
- SPIES goes all in in Aalborg Airport
- Spanish Routes Set the Pace at Aalborg Airport
- Primera Air expands Hurghada routes in W18
- SAS with six weekly departures from Aalborg to Oslo
- Direct Flight to Hurghada with Atlantis Rejser
- Aalborg Airport Expands Shopping Area