Introduction to Aalborg Airport
Aalborg Airport is third largest and the fastest-growing airport in Denmark – we service the market from central Jutland northwards which covers approximately 3.1 million potential passengers. We are looked upon as the natural gateway due to our easy access by car and national train. With our free car parking and direct railway to the airport, we even attract passengers from southern Denmark and the southern part of Norway due to our location and services.
Aalborg is an international city and more global companies are settling here due to the benefits of the region and the route network...
September is usually the biggest travel month of the year at Aalborg Airport, when both business and holiday traffic is at its peak, and September...
- Aalborg Airport has Big Ambitions for the Future
- New Partnership Between Aalborg Airport and Egholm Park on Flight Safety and Climate Compensation
- First Direct Flight to Naples from Aalborg Airport
- Aalborg Airport is Back in Full Strength
- Ready for the Summer Traffic with Increasing Travel Activity
- Aalborg Airport’s Lounge Voted the World’s Best
Latest Updates from Aalborg Airport
50 minutes 33 seconds ago
4 months 2 days ago