Introduction to Abidjan international airport Félix Houphouët-Boigny
Abidjan Félix Houphouët-Boigny International Airport has now emerged from the crisis that hampered development of the country these last years. The airport as a capacity of 2 million passengers per year and we have almost reached the range of one million passengers.
AERIA is runned under PPP (PUCLIC PRIVATE PARTENAIRSHIP) throughout a concession. it profits by EGIS GROUP know-how ,member of board of directors .
Under the management of Mr Gilles Darriau , our CEO , The airport acknowledges currently a fast growth of its traffic and record arrival of new carriers. Several projects will...
Latest Abidjan international airport Félix Houphouët-Boigny News
Ethiopian Lines Up New North American Routes
A second route to Washington Dulles and the launch of flights to Montreal are on the agenda.
Other Abidjan international airport Félix Houphouët-Boigny News
- Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
- Qatar Airways to open Abidjan service, resume Khartoum flights
- Brussels Airlines to resume North Atlantic routes
- Brussels Airlines to increase Africa capacity during peak season
- Route Analysis: DOH-ACC, DXB-DME, BOG-CLO
- From Cardiff to California… Qatar Airways outlines more new routes for 2018