4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Iran Aseman Airlines in the first half of 2019 introduces additional service to Turkey, where the airline adds Tehran Imam Khomeini – Izmir...
- Turkish Airlines expands Dusseldorf / Munich network in S19
- Turkish Airlines adds Izmir – Tel Aviv service from late-May 2019
- Pegasus schedules new routes to Moscow in S19
- Qatar Airways schedules additional 5 destinations launch in S19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Turkish Airlines expands Vienna routes in S19
1 year 10 months ago
2 years 1 month ago
3 years 13 days ago