4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Turkish carrier Pegasus Airlines from September 2019 is adjusting service to Kiev, as the airline moves operational airport. From 02SEP19 (from...
- Pegasus Sep/Oct 2019 Izmir – Kiev service changes
- Iran Air Izmir aircraft changes from mid-July 2019
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Baku from June 2019
- TUIfly Belgium adds Liege – Antalya/Izmir routing from June 2019
- Iran Aseman Airlines adds Izmir service in 1H19
- Turkish Airlines expands Dusseldorf / Munich network in S19
2 years 1 month ago
2 years 5 months ago
3 years 4 months ago