4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
SunExpress in summer 2020 season is launching new service to Milan, the Host City of World Routes 2020 . From 04JUN20 to 28SEP20, the airline...
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- Jet2.com S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Pegasus Kiev Airport changes from Sep 2019
- Pegasus Sep/Oct 2019 Izmir – Kiev service changes
- Iran Air Izmir aircraft changes from mid-July 2019
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Baku from June 2019
2 years 3 months ago
2 years 7 months ago
3 years 6 months ago