Introduction to Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
This week: Pegasus Airlines is adding more capacity into Israel; Viva Air Colombia is moving into a market vacated by Avianca; and Delta Air Lines...
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Tel Aviv service from June 2020
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
Latest Updates from Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
2 years 11 months ago
3 years 3 months ago
4 years 2 months ago