Introduction to Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
Tbilisi will become a new point on the Turkish leisure airline’s route map during the summer 2023 season.
- Transavia France Boosts Paris Orly Schedule
- Sun Express Opens Budapest-Izmir, Turkey Route
- Corendon Airlines Starts Service From Copenhagen, Billund
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- SunExpress Schedules New Summer Routes
Latest Updates from Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
5 years 6 months ago
5 years 10 months ago
6 years 8 months ago