Introduction to Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
Oman Air will place its code on a further 16 routes operated by Qatar Airways.
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- Jet2.com set to open 10th UK base
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
Latest Updates from Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4 years 5 days ago
4 years 3 months ago
5 years 2 months ago