Introduction to Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
SunExpress in last week’s schedule update filed additional new routes, scheduled for summer 2021 season. Latest addition as follows....
- Turkish Airlines S20 European network addition as of 29MAY20
- Route analysis: ADB-TLV, CTG-MIA, SEA-DFW
- Pegasus adds Izmir – Tel Aviv service from June 2020
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
- Corendon Airlines S20 Network expansion
Latest Updates from Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
3 years 3 months ago
3 years 6 months ago
4 years 5 months ago