Introduction to Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4.1 million people reside in Izmir and it is the 3rd most populous city in Turkey. Also referred as the “Pearl of the Aegean,” Izmir is a tourist destination located at the Aegean coast of Turkey and is well-known for its historical sites, beautiful beaches and holiday resorts. The city attracts about a million tourists each year thanks to the numerous tourist attractions in and around. Hosting one of the biggest ports in Turkey, Izmir also has a significant amount of trade volume.
Total passenger traffic at Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport’s (ADB) grew 7% in 2014, handling 10.9 million...
The carrier also plans to start Izmir-Stansted flights in October.
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Qatar Airways and Oman Air expand codeshare
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- SunExpress CEO eyes increased summer demand
- Jet2.com set to open 10th UK base
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Condor, Vistara and more
Latest Updates from Izmir Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB)
4 years 3 months ago
4 years 6 months ago
5 years 5 months ago