Introduction to Alghero Airport
- located in the north west of Sardinian Island in the hearth of Mediterranean sea - in 2007 we had a record growing rate of 21% - in 2008 we will close the year with about 1.500.000 passengers - international gateway in winter we welcome about the 50% of the overall international traffic of the island - over the last five years we experienced a growing rate of 46% - we serve 26 destinations of which 17 international ones and 9 domestic ones - low cost flights market share is 49% - international flights market share is 45% - Domestic flights market share is 55% - Scheduled...
Ryanair grows Italian presence with additional base and 18 new routes.
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Alitalia plans big route boost in June
- European airlines set out network restoration plans