Introduction to Anchorage International Airport
The Anchorage International Airport is closest major U.S. gateway for trans-Pacific flights to the U.S. Typical Asia/Europe to Anchorage stage length are between 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours! Alaska is the worlds highest rated cruise destination. ANC is located within 1 hour of glaciers, whale watching, bear viewing, hiking, biking, skiing and Northern Lights viewing! 98% of visitors loved their Alaska experience, over 60% plan to return for a second visit.
24/7 U.S. Customs, no slots no curfews at ANC! ANC's current interational routes produce high load factors and high yeilds.
ANC is the 2nd...
Alaska's JFK route will be operated daily with a new 737-8, part of the carrier’s order for 52 MAX aircraft (a mix of -8s, -9s and -10s) placed in...
- FAA Grants $121 Million More To U.S. Airports For Airfield Work
- ACI: Hong Kong Remains Top Cargo Airport As Pandemic Surge Ends
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Alaska Startup Northern Pacific Eyes US-Asia Routes Via Anchorage
- Northern Pacific Airways Applies To Serve Mexico
- Route Analysis: Anchorage-Salt Lake City