Introduction to Anchorage International Airport
The Anchorage International Airport is closest major U.S. gateway for trans-Pacific flights to the U.S. Typical Asia/Europe to Anchorage stage length are between 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours! Alaska is the worlds highest rated cruise destination. ANC is located within 1 hour of glaciers, whale watching, bear viewing, hiking, biking, skiing and Northern Lights viewing! 98% of visitors loved their Alaska experience, over 60% plan to return for a second visit.
24/7 U.S. Customs, no slots no curfews at ANC! ANC's current interational routes produce high load factors and high yeilds.
ANC is the 2nd...
The carrier has launched intrastate services with Embraer E175 jets.
- Eurowings NS21 Long-Haul additions
- Archive: Summer 1959 Boston / New York nonstop West Coast schedule
- Recovery Tracker: Lufthansa, British Airways, Qatar Airways and more
- Delta resumes Salt Lake City – Anchorage service from Nov 2020
- Alaska Airlines extends Barrow service modification to Nov 2020
- Alaska Airlines delays E175 Anchorage debut to mid-Oct 2020