The Anchorage International Airport is a major air cargo gateway for trans-Pacific air cargo. Its strategic location on the great Circle Routes has made it an important technical stop and trans-load hub for air cargo freights flying between Asia and North America. ANC is the 2nd busiest air cargo airport in North America and #5 in the World. Our location of 9.5 hours from 90% of the industrialized world, also makes us a gateway to North American for passenger airlines...
Alaska Airlines in Spring 2017 plans to introduce Boeing 737-800 operation on Anchorage – Kodiak route, currently scheduled to operate...
- China Airlines Plans Alaska Charters in late-Sep/early-Oct 2016
- Alaska Airlines Plans Seasonal Spokane – Anchorage Service June – Aug 2016
- American Airlines Expands Los Angeles Domestic Routes from June 2016
- DELTA Resumes Portland – Anchorage Service from May 2016
- Alaska heads South-West with new Routes
- AirBridgeCargo Adds New Round-The-World Service from April 2015