Introduction to Anchorage International Airport
The Anchorage International Airport is closest major U.S. gateway for trans-Pacific flights to the U.S. Typical Asia/Europe to Anchorage stage length are between 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours! Alaska is the worlds highest rated cruise destination. ANC is located within 1 hour of glaciers, whale watching, bear viewing, hiking, biking, skiing and Northern Lights viewing! 98% of visitors loved their Alaska experience, over 60% plan to return for a second visit.
24/7 U.S. Customs, no slots no curfews at ANC! ANC's current interational routes produce high load factors and high yeilds.
ANC is the 2nd...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across North America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Alaska adds 737-800 Kodiak service in Spring 2017
- China Airlines Plans Alaska Charters in late-Sep/early-Oct 2016
- Alaska Airlines Plans Seasonal Spokane – Anchorage Service June – Aug 2016
- American Airlines Expands Los Angeles Domestic Routes from June 2016
- DELTA Resumes Portland – Anchorage Service from May 2016
- Alaska heads South-West with new Routes