Introduction to Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
Delta Air Lines is the airport’s primary tenant and will use 25 gates at the newly built terminal.
- WestJet to increase network in October
- United Airlines adds Africa, India and Hawaii routes
- Delta Sep 2020 Atlanta – Lagos service adjustment
- Delta outlines long-haul rebuild
- Frontier Airlines Winter 2020/21 Domestic service expansions
- Delta S21 Atlanta – Barcelona aircraft changes as of 11AUG20