Introduction to Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 110 million passengers in 2019, with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
The carrier is also restoring Seattle-Seoul Incheon flights next month.
- Delta Air Lines Trims Summer Flying
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- Atlanta Regains Title As World’s Busiest Airport
- Turkish Airlines Plans Istanbul-Seattle Route Launch
- Delta Hits Back at United’s Cape Town Plans