Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
Delta Air Lines in January 2020 is discontinuing service to Haiti, launched in 2009. The airline plans to operate last Atlanta –...
- Delta expands Atlanta – Palm Springs service in W19
- Delta discontinues Atlanta – Marsh Harbour route from mid-Sep 2019
- Virgin Atlantic further modifies A340-600 service in Jan 2020
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- Delta schedules additional re-configured 767-400ER routes in NS20
- Delta adds A330-300 Atlanta – San Diego service in March 2020