Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information,...
Delta Air Lines during the weekend of 14APR19’s schedule update filed selected changes to its long-haul service for winter 2019/20 season....
- British Airways S20 Atlanta preliminary aircraft changes
- Delta adds A330 service to San Juan from Dec 2019
- Virgin Atlantic adds A340-600 Atlanta service in 2Q19
- Delta adds A350 Atlanta – Amsterdam service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Delta extends Atlanta – Vancouver route to year-round from Sep 2019
- Beijing Capital tops 100 million but Atlanta remains number one