Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more...
Frontier Airlines on Wednesday (12SEP18) announced additional new seasonal routes for the winter 2018/19 season, including expanded routes from...
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Lufthansa S19 Frankfurt long-haul changes as of 17AUG18
- Virgin Atlantic 3Q19 Manchester – Atlanta aircraft changes
- Delta schedules re-configured Boeing 777 operations for W18
- Delta adds Atlanta – Palm Springs service from Dec 2018
- Spirit Airlines adds new routes in 2H18