Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across North America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Delta operating cargo-only flights with A350s, 777s
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- Airline industry in crisis in face of COVID-19 pandemic
- US passengers from Europe to be funneled through 11 airports
- Delta suspends Seattle-Osaka service, reduces Japan schedule
- Volaris schedules new US charters in S20