Introduction to Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
The carrier is operating the route with four-class A350-900neo aircraft.
- Orlando the big winner from Frontier’s latest expansion
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Lower costs key to Spirit’s Miami debut
- Delta restores routes to all pre-COVID African markets
- Spirit to make Miami debut with 30 routes