Introduction to Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the...
- Delta exits low demand routes from 11 airports
- BA plans long-haul route resumptions
- Frontier expands from Philadelphia
- Qatar Airways places code on American Airlines' domestic flights
- Delta and United to resume China flights
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e May 17)