Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more...
Lufthansa in recent weeks filed additional changes to its long-haul operation for winter 2018/19 season, including following adjustment, as of...
- Lufthansa Atlanta aircraft changes from July 2018
- EVA Air Cargo expands Boeing 777 Freighter network in Aug 2018
- Delta revises Atlanta – Phoenix operation in 2Q18
- Delta Atlanta – Honolulu 2Q18 aircraft changes
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- Southwest Airlines plans new routes addition in August 2018