Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more...
Delta Air Lines from July 2019 is adding Atlanta – Burbank route, opened for reservation in the last few days. The Skyteam member plans to...
- KLM NW19 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 09NOV18
- WestJet plans Calgary – Atlanta launch in March 2019
- Virgin Atlantic S19 Manchester – US service changes as of 26OCT18
- Delta Air Lines adds Atlanta – Ontario service from April 2019
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Air France to deploy Airbus A380s on additional US route