Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more...
Spirit Airlines last week announced new route launch from Atlanta, as the airline schedules nonstop Atlanta – Denver service, on board...
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Delta adds Atlanta – Hilton Head Island service from May 2019
- KLM W19 Atlanta / Dubai service changes as of 03JAN19
- Virgin Atlantic W19 Manchester – US service adjustment as of 21DEC18
- 2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
- Delta adds Atlanta – Burbank service from July 2019