Hartsfield-Jackson is the world’s busiest airport, serving more than 92 million passengers annually with nonstop service to more than 150 U.S. destinations and nearly 80 international destinations in more than 50 countries. The Airport is a frequent recipient of awards of excellence for concessions, operations, architectural engineering and construction - including the 2011 Global and North American Airport Efficiency Excellence Award from the Air Transport Research Society (for more information, go to www.atrsworld.org). It is undergoing $6 billion-plus in capital...
Delta in summer 2020 season filed additional changes to its long-haul service, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned changes as of...
- Lufthansa S20 Frankfurt – Atlanta aircraft changes as of 02JAN20
- Delta NW20 Chile Preliminary aircraft changes as of 23DEC19
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020
- British Airways moves 787-10 Atlanta service to late-Feb 2020
- Delta adds new domestic routes from Atlanta in July 2020
- Qatar Airways S20 network changes as of 18DEC19