Introduction to Amritsar (Raja Sansi International Airport)
The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international flights from here. British Midland International “bmi” is starting its operations on...
Air India this monthly gradually updated planned service to the UK, under the “Air Bubble” program. For winter 2020/21 season from...
- Air India adds Amritsar – London Stansted service from late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo adds Amritsar – Sharjah service from Oct 2019
- Air India resumes Amritsar – Birmingham service from mid-Aug 2019
- Air India July – Oct 2019 UK service adjustments
- Air India 2Q19 Birmingham / Madrid inventory changes as of 24MAR19
- Air India suspends Birmingham service from mid-March 2019