The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international...
The new services to Amritsar, Chennai and Jaipur, will boost the SIA Group’s international network into India to 15 destinations, served by its...
- SpiceJet Adds New Dubai Routes from mid-Nov 2015
- Malindo Air to Start Kuala Lumpur – Amritsar Service from late-Oct 2015
- MIAT Mongolian Airlines Plans One-off Amritsar Charter in Nov/Dec 2014
- Air India to Boost Birmingham Route to Daily Schedule
- Air India Oct 2013 Domestic Boeing 787 Operation Changes
- Air India Adds Boeing 787 Service on Delhi – Amritsar from August 2013