The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international...
Malindo Air last week gradually updated its planned international service for Northern summer 2019 season, including new service to Sapporo, Da...
- Malindo Air increases Amritsar service in late-Feb 2019
- IndiGo further expands Middle Eastern network in W18
- Air India revises Birmingham frequency from late-Oct 2018
- AirAsia India adds Bangalore – Amritsar service from late-July 2018
- AirAsia X adds Amritsar from August 2018
- Route rundown: SZX-VIE, HKG-DVO, KUL-ATQ