The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international flights from here....
Air India in winter 2019/20 season plans to launch Amritsar – London Stansted route, as the airline filed 3 weekly service from 31OCT19....
- IndiGo adds Amritsar – Sharjah service from Oct 2019
- Air India resumes Amritsar – Birmingham service from mid-Aug 2019
- Air India July – Oct 2019 UK service adjustments
- Air India 2Q19 Birmingham / Madrid inventory changes as of 24MAR19
- Air India suspends Birmingham service from mid-March 2019
- Malindo Air NS19 International service changes as of 18FEB19