The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international flights from here....
Air India yesterday (25JUL19) adjusted Amritsar – Birmingham service, as the airline moved forward planned resumption date. Previously...
- Air India July – Oct 2019 UK service adjustments
- Air India 2Q19 Birmingham / Madrid inventory changes as of 24MAR19
- Air India suspends Birmingham service from mid-March 2019
- Malindo Air NS19 International service changes as of 18FEB19
- Malindo Air increases Amritsar service in late-Feb 2019
- IndiGo further expands Middle Eastern network in W18