The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in winter 2018/19 season introduces additional 3 Middle Eastern routes, as the airline expands service to Dubai and...
- Air India revises Birmingham frequency from late-Oct 2018
- AirAsia X adds Amritsar from August 2018
- Scoot increases Amritsar service in June/July 2018
- Scoot’s debut helps grow SIA Group activity in India
- SpiceJet Adds New Dubai Routes from mid-Nov 2015
- Malindo Air to Start Kuala Lumpur – Amritsar Service from late-Oct 2015