Introduction to Amritsar (Raja Sansi International Airport)
The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international flights from here. British Midland International “bmi” is starting its operations on...
Amritsar, the Indian city home to the most famous Sikh temple in the world, will become a new point in Malaysia Airlines’ network from November.
- Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
- Air India Adds Doha Flights, Plans UK Resumption
- IndiGo, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Agreement
- Stimulating India Demand Is 'Golden Ticket' For Flypop
- UK-India Startup Flypop Continues To Face Launch Delays
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity