Introduction to Amritsar (Raja Sansi International Airport)
The Amritsar International Airport, now renamed as “Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport”, is located about 11 km from the city centre. The airport is having a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass and steel structure having all modern facilities. Airport is capable of handling aircrafts up to B747-400/A340-600. In addition to National Carrier Air India, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Turkmenistan Airlines and Mahan Air are operating international flights from here. British Midland International “bmi” is starting its operations on...
CEO Navdip Singh Judge says that if its long-haul low-cost model doesn’t work then that business model doesn’t work.
- UK-India Startup Flypop Continues To Face Launch Delays
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Jaipur-Delhi
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- Air India adds Amritsar – London Stansted service from late-Oct 2019