Introduction to Belfast International Airport
Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 6.2 million passengers in 2019 to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com and Virgin Atlantic.
The airport has two, cross runways with main runway capable of accommodating aircraft up to...
The carrier which pioneered cheap transatlantic flights between Europe and the US will now focus on short-haul routes as part of a plan to exit...
- Jet2.com S21 new routes as of 27AUG20
- easyJet resuming more flying from Belfast this Summer and puts all flights on sale for Summer 2021
- KLM to resume UK network
- Virgin Atlantic adding back a host of routes
- Virgin Atlantic NS21 operations as of 12JUN20
- Virgin Atlantic NS21 operation changes as of 16MAY20