Introduction to Belfast International Airport
Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com, Norwegian Air and Virgin Atlantic.
The airport has two, cross runways with main runway capable of accommodating...
KLM is restarting routes from a number of UK cities as it seeks to rebuild its pre-COVID network during summer 2020.
- Virgin Atlantic to expand Heathrow network
- Virgin Atlantic NS21 operations as of 12JUN20
- Virgin Atlantic NS21 operation changes as of 16MAY20
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Jet2.com W19 service adjustment as of 15OCT19
Latest Updates from Belfast International Airport
Belfast International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 15 days ago