Introduction to Belfast International Airport
Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 6.2 million passengers in 2019 to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com and Virgin Atlantic.
The airport has two, cross runways with main runway capable of accommodating aircraft up to...
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- Ryanair Boosts London Flying With New Stansted Routes
- Lufthansa Upping Frankfurt, Munich Offering In Summer 2023
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 28, 2022)
- Virgin Atlantic Poised To Fully Restore US Routes
- Vueling To Open London Gatwick Base
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more