Introduction to Belfast International Airport
Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 6.2 million passengers in 2019 to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com and Virgin Atlantic.
The airport has two, cross runways with main runway capable of accommodating aircraft up to...
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- Ryanair blames air passenger duty for Northern Ireland withdrawal
- 10 leisure routes added to easyJet’s UK winter schedule
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- City of Derry targets hub connectivity
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions