Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com,...
Norwegian Air International (D8) in recent schedule update adjusted planned Trans-Atlantic service for winter 2018/19 season, which sees following...
- Thomas Cook UK resumes Belfast – Enfidha in 1Q19
- Routes revisited: what next for Belfast?
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17
- Recognising the route development heroes