Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com,...
easyJet yesterday (12DEC17) opened reservation for various new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, with majority focusing on UK and France...
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17
- Recognising the route development heroes
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Jet2.com plans one-time Belfast – Newark flight in Dec 2017
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017