Belfast International Airport is the principal airport for Northern Ireland, carrying over 5.6 million passengers per year to over 70 destinations. The airport is centrally located in Northern Ireland with a population of 2 million within 120 minutes drive-time, this catchment area encompasses all of Northern Ireland and the border counties of the Republic of Ireland. The main scheduled airlines operating from the airport include easyJet, Ryanair, Wizz, Jet2.com,...
easyJet last week announced new service launch from the UK for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes as follows. Belfast International...
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK expands Enfidha service in S19
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes
- Thomas Cook UK resumes Belfast – Enfidha in 1Q19
- Routes revisited: what next for Belfast?
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17