Introduction to George Best Belfast City Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland.
There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright, light and efficient terminal for our passengers to enjoy. Business passengers account for around 50% of...
The carrier’s winter schedule will see it return to Birmingham for the first time since 2018.
- Ryanair blames air passenger duty for Northern Ireland withdrawal
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Aer Lingus to add UK domestic route, close Shannon base
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more