George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
4 days 23 hours ago
11 days 1 hour ago
1 month 13 days ago
The Loganair services, which include a six times weekly service to George Best Belfast City Airport, will commence on June 4th 2018 and will be the...
- Loganair plans Carlisle launch from June 2018
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Belfast City Airport in the market for top European Aviation Award
- Routes revisited: what next for Belfast?
- Air Iceland Connect ends UK service in May 2018
- Belfast City Airport announces £15 million infrastructure investment