George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
6 days 16 hours ago
17 days 13 hours ago
2 months 19 days ago
Laura Duggan, Environmental Manager at George Best Belfast City Airport, is celebrating after being recognised by Business in the Community...
- Belfast City to Manchester, and Beyond
- BELFAST CITY AIRPORT SAFETY INITIATIVE WINS NATIONAL AWARD
- Eastern Airways adds Newcastle – Belfast service from Sep 2017
- Eastern Airways' Newcastle Route Launches at Belfast City Airport
- Belfast's New Lord Mayor Arrives at Belfast City Airport
- Belfast City Most Punctual Airport in the UK