George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland.
There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright, light and efficient...
Loganair yesterday (04MAR19) announced revised launch date for service at Carlisle , now scheduled from July 2019. With Saab 340 aircraft, the...
- Loganair confirms start date for Belfast City to Carlisle route
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- flybe launches 2019 winter schedule from Belfast City
- International Marketing Success for Belfast City Airport
- Work begins on £15 million upgrade at Belfast City Airport
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
2 months 15 days ago
Belfast City Airport:
has updated their profile
3 months 12 hours ago