Introduction to Belfast City Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland.
There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright, light and efficient terminal for our passengers to enjoy. Business passengers account for around 50% of...
This week: Etihad Airways is launching a new service to Vienna; leisure carrier Condor is introducing long-haul flights from Dusseldorf; and...
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – Belfast service from Sep 2020
- Eastern Airways 22JUN – 28AUG20 operations as of 21JUN20
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic UK routes from mid-March 2020
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
Latest Updates from Belfast City Airport
7 months 26 days ago
11 months 22 days ago
1 year 1 month ago