George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.8 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Citywing, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 25
- Number of Terminals: 1
19 days 18 hours ago
21 days 23 hours ago
2 months 6 days ago
2 months 12 days ago
George Best Belfast City Airport has received international recognition for its Excellence in Airport Marketing at the Routes Europe Conference in...
- Work begins on £15 million upgrade at Belfast City Airport
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Loganair announced as new airline partner for Belfast City Airport
- Loganair plans Carlisle launch from June 2018
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards