Introduction to Belfast City Airport
George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland.
There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright, light and efficient terminal for our passengers to enjoy. Business passengers account for around 50% of...
Eastern Airways from October 2020 is increasing Teesside – Belfast City service, with the scheduling of 9 weekly flights, instead of 5....
- BA CityFlyer restores Belfast’s London City link
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Loganair adds Dundee – Belfast link from Sep 2020
- AerLingus adds 6 new Belfast City routes from late-August 2020
- Aer Lingus Regional to open Belfast City base
- BA CityFlyer adds London City – Belfast service from Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Belfast City Airport
10 months 13 days ago
1 year 2 months ago
1 year 3 months ago