George Best Belfast City Airport (GBBCA) is a regional airport situated just five minutes from the centre of Belfast, in Northern Ireland. The airport serves a range of UK domestic routes and European routes. GBBCA currently caters for over 2.6 million passengers per year, representing approximately 40% of the scheduled domestic air traffic to and from Northern Ireland. There has been significant investment in the infrastructure of the airport in recent years resulting in a bright,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aer Lingus, British Airways, Flybe, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 4
- Number of Direct Destinations: 20
- Number of Terminals: 1
Loganair yesterday (04MAR19) announced revised launch date for service at Carlisle , now scheduled from July 2019. With Saab 340 aircraft, the...
- Loganair confirms start date for Belfast City to Carlisle route
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- flybe launches 2019 winter schedule from Belfast City
- International Marketing Success for Belfast City Airport
- Work begins on £15 million upgrade at Belfast City Airport
- Brussels Airport wins the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
20 days 23 hours ago
Belfast City Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 6 days ago