Introduction to Bournemouth Airport
Bournemouth Airport serves a catchment area of 4.5m with current operations covering some 35 destinations serving 675k passengers per annum.
After undergoing a £50 million transformation, with brand new arrivals and departures terminal buildings, Bournemouth Airport has facilities capable of handling up to three million passengers per annum.
Bournemouth Airport is ideally located with facilities ready to take advantage of the latent two-way travel demand of the South-West of London region which can no longer be satisfied by the two key London airports due to capacity constraints.
Ryanair at the launch of winter 2020/21 season plans to introduce 2 nd weekly rotation on Bournemouth – Tenerife South route, announced...
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Loganair adds Bournemouth service in S19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Thomson outlines planned new routes in S17
- Ryanair expands Poland service in S17