Introduction to Bournemouth Airport
Bournemouth Airport serves a catchment area of 4.5m with current operations covering some 35 destinations serving 675k passengers per annum.
After undergoing a £50 million transformation, with brand new arrivals and departures terminal buildings, Bournemouth Airport has facilities capable of handling up to three million passengers per annum.
Bournemouth Airport is ideally located with facilities ready to take advantage of the latent two-way travel demand of the South-West of London region which can no longer be satisfied by the two key London airports due to capacity constraints.
Greece is a major focus for Wizz Air’s new routes, while easyJet is adding domestic services in France and the UK.
- Ryanair increases Bournemouth – Tenerife service from late-Oct 2020
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Loganair adds Bournemouth service in S19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Thomson outlines planned new routes in S17