Introduction to Bournemouth Airport
Bournemouth Airport is part of the Regional and City Airports group - a business specialised in the ownership and management of airports.
With a core catchment area population of 2.4m and quick, convenient highway access, Bournemouth offers an ideal alternative to the congested London hubs.
Bournemouth is also home to a burgeoning air cargo operation, with an associated trucking operation providing quick access to London, the whole of Southern England and beyond.
The routes are mostly to popular leisure destinations in Europe.
- Putting Bournemouth on the Cargo Map
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair increases Bournemouth – Tenerife service from late-Oct 2020
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19