Introduction to Bournemouth Airport
Bournemouth Airport is part of the Regional and City Airports group - a business specialised in the ownership and management of airports.
With a core catchment area population of 2.4m and quick, convenient highway access, Bournemouth offers an ideal alternative to the congested London hubs.
Bournemouth is also home to a burgeoning air cargo operation, with an associated trucking operation providing quick access to London, the whole of Southern England and beyond.
The ULCC has blamed a “stupid and illogical” tax imposed by the Hungarian government.
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Putting Bournemouth on the Cargo Map
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Ryanair provides Bournemouth with more winter sunshine