Welcome to BRE. With flight connections to 45 non-stop destinations, including five major European hubs, Bremen Airport counted about 2.54 million passengers in 2017. 14 airlines connect Bremen to popular business destinations and holiday regions. 15 million people live in the airport’s catchment area and no other airport in Germany is located as close to downtown as BRE (11 minutes by tram). The world's second biggest Mercedes-Benz plant, 140 aerospace companies,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Lufthansa, Ryanair, Germania, Eurowings, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 14
- Number of Direct Destinations: 45
- Number of Terminals: 2
Bremen Airport's chief commercial officer Florian Kruse gives the low-down on its new routes and target destinations.
- New Germania service to La Palma in winter 2018/19
- Ryanair adds Croatia to its Bremen network
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17
- Germania schedules flights to Tunesia
- Lufthansa increases frequencies to Munich
- Corendon Airlines Europe to serve BRE-HRG