Introduction to Bremen Airport
Welcome to BRE - the gateway to Northwest Germany
At the heart of the booming region of Northwest Germany, Bremen Airport plays an important role as the gateway for airlines of every business model. Our attractive incentive program supports our customers for both the launch of new routes or growth.
With flight connections to 31 non-stop destinations, including six major European hubs, Bremen Airport counted about 2.3 million passengers in 2019. Up to 14 airlines connect Bremen to popular business destinations and holiday regions.
13 million people live in the airport’s catchment...
German leisure carrier SundAir returns to Bremen with a based aircraft. Operations will start on 01 September 2021. Beside the Greek destinations...
- Eurowings adds three routes from Pristina
- Route Analysis: Izmir-Dortmund
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- VoyageAir to base aircraft at Bremen Airport
- Voyage Air S21 preliminary scheduled operations as of 28SEP20
- New flight destination from Bremen: Varna
Latest Updates from Bremen Airport
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
11 hours 21 minutes ago