Bydgoszcz Airport is located in the centre of Poland and the Region of Kuiavia and Pomerania. City centre is just 3 km and 10 minutes away from the airport. Each year numerous planes are diverted to Bydgoszcz Airport from surrounding airports due to stable weather conditions, allowing for undisturbed air travel throughout the year .
Our catchement area oscilated about 5,0m inhabitants. Our region is not only attractive to business as Bydgoszcz is a rising star of BPO sector, but also a perfect...
LOT Polish Airlines at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to resume Warsaw – Bydgoszcz route, previously served until November...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Bydgoszcz – Kiev route from Aug 2018
- Onur Air expands Polish network in S18
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity
- Lufthansa Adds Frankfurt – Bydgoszcz Service from late-March 2015