The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
China Southern Airlines during peak travel period plans to increase Guangzhou – Cairns service for Northern winter 2018/19 season, with...
- China Southern expands Adelaide service in NW18
- Debut Dreamliner marks huge step in Air Tanzania’s revival bid
- China Southern adds 787-9 Christchurch service from late-Oct 2018
- Hainan Airlines W18 Guangzhou – Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- China Southern adds 787-9 Auckland service in NW18
- Route rundown: FCO-KEF, CAN-BKK, YVR-LIR