The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Bangladeshi-carrier US-Bangla Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting Dhaka – Guangzhou route. From 07DEC18, the airline plans to...
- 9 Air adds Guangzhou – Yangon route from late-Oct 2018
- China Southern NW18 Auckland frequency variations as of 24OCT18
- S7 Airlines adds Irkutsk – Guangzhou service from Dec 2018
- China Southern set to launch Madrid and Vienna routes
- China Southern revises NW18 Guangzhou – Sydney operations
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18