The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Revisit the news, interviews and images from the 24th World Route Development Forum, which took place in Guangzhou.
- World Routes to "enhance Guangzhou's image on the global stage"
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN
- What’s on at World Routes: The Keynote Arena
- World Routes 2018 Host City Flashback: Guangzhou Summer 1981 network
- World Routes 2018 Host City Flashback: Guangzhou Summer 1964 network
- China Eastern increases Guangzhou – Bangkok flights in Sep/Oct 2018