The proud host of World Routes 2019 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Philippine Airlines during summer 2018 season plans to expand Manila – Guangzhou service, currently served 5 times a week. From 25MAR18,...
- China Southern S18 Paris service changes
- China Southern files new European routes in S18
- China Southern S18 Vancouver aircraft changes
- China Southern S18 Guangzhou – Amsterdam service changes
- Atlanta is still the world’s busiest airport but the gap at the top is closing
- Sriwijaya Air Feb 2018 China charter operations