Introduction to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
Aeroporti di Roma CEO Marco Troncone said point-to-point traffic is back to 2019 levels but hub connectivity remains weaker.
- Etihad To Open New Chinese Route
- China Southern, Qatar Airways Beef Up Codeshare Partnership
- Chinese Airports Dominate Top 10 Busiest In 2020
- US imposes capacity cap on four Chinese carriers
- China dominates busiest airport rankings
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension