The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
Rwanda’s flag carrier has confirmed Guangzhou, the host of World Routes in 2018, will be its second destination in Asia.
- China Southern / Finnair plans codeshare partnership from June 2019
- China Southern May/June 2019 Sri Lanka / Maldives service changes
- China Southern Kathmandu aircraft changes from June 2019
- China Southern July - October 2019 Australia frequency variations
- South African Airways to return to mainland China
- South African Airways adds Guangzhou service from mid-Sep 2019