The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
South African Airways in recent inventory update closed reservation for Johannesburg – Guangzhou route, previously scheduled to commence...
- China Southern / Emirates expands codeshare network from Oct 2019
- 9 Air adds Guangzhou – Osaka service from late-Dec 2019
- Route rundown: CRK-CAN, BUD-HRK, LAX-ANC
- China Southern delays A350 Paris service to Dec 2019
- China Southern W19 Guangzhou – Dubai service changes as of 15OCT19
- China Southern W19 Guangzhou – Manila aircraft changes