The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
China Southern Airlines is making a bigger play for the Italian market as it seeks to gain ground on its rivals on China - Italy routes.
- Air France cancels Guangzhou service from late-March 2019
- Hainan Airlines ends Guangzhou – Tel Aviv service in Feb 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Osaka service from Feb 2019
- China Southern increases Guangzhou – Denpasar service in NS19
- Saudia S19 Guangzhou aircraft changes as of 28DEC18
- Route rundown: LHR-ISB, MXP-ORD, CAN-CEB