The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
China Southern in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Guangzhou – Toronto route, as the airline schedules Boeing 787-9...
- China Southern NS20 Australia / New Zealand service changes as of 20FEB20
- Aeroflot S20 Guangzhou aircraft changes as of 12FEB20
- US-Bangla Airlines Guangzhou service changes from Feb 2020
- Turkish Airlines Feb 2020 China inventory changes as of 30JAN20
- Spring Airlines 1Q20 International/Regional service changes as of 29JAN20
- China Southern NS20 Brisbane aircraft changes as of 27JAN20