Introduction to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
As airlines and airports around the world recover from the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Routes' latest infographic looks at the...
- Recovery Tracker: Malaysia sees domestic return
- Qatar Airways continues network rebuild
- China Southern moves A380 Beijing Daxing service to mid-Oct 2020
- China Southern Sep/Oct 2020 Guangzhou – Jakarta preliminary aircraft changes
- 9 Air resumes Bangkok service from July 2020
- Air China adds Boeing 747-8I Shanghai – Guangzhou route from July 2020