The proud host of World Routes 2019 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 3800m
Iranian carrier Mahan Air in winter 2017/18 season is increasing Tehran Imam Khomeini – Guangzhou route, previously served 4 times a week....
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Utapao service from Nov 2017
- China Southern NS18 Cairns operations as of 03NOV17
- Ethiopian Airlines W17 service changes as of 25OCT17
- China Southern Airlines pushes dual hub strategy with Boeing order
- Thai Smile opens booking for Phuket – Guangzhou from late-Oct 2017
- Qatar Airways 4Q17 Guangzhou aircraft changes