The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Cambodian carrier Lanmei Airlines from May 2018 continues to expand service to China, with the launch of 2 new routes from 15MAY18, on board...
- US-Bangla Airlines revises Guangzhou launch to late-April 2018
- China Southern adds 737 MAX 8 Bangkok service from May 2018
- Thai Lion Air outlines 737 MAX 9 operation in 2Q18
- China Southern swaps 787-9 San Francisco / Vancouver service from July 2018
- China Southern revises Vancouver S18 777-300ER operations
- Spring Airlines further expands Phuket service in S18