Introduction to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
Latest Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport News
Philippine Airlines Restarts Flights To China
PAL’s service to China had been suspended since early 2020.
Other Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport News
- Emirates Expands China Schedule, Scales Up A380 Operations
- Ethiopian Airlines To Add Atlanta Route, Eyes Delta Codeshare
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- China Southern Schedules Six International Route Launches
- Rome Airports Eye Full Recovery, Hopeful Of China Return
- Etihad To Open New Chinese Route