The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Rwandair this week filed operational schedule for its planned service to China, as the airline extends Kigali – Mumbai sector to...
- China Southern April - July 2019 Mexico frequency changes
- China Southern files initial A350 domestic schedule from July 2019
- China Southern closes Cairns reservations from July 2019
- Thai Airways International Guangzhou aircraft changes from May 2019
- Shanghai Airlines adds Guangzhou – Nagoya service from April 2019
- Malaysia Airlines 1H19 Guanghzou aircraft changes