Introduction to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
An order has been issued to limit passenger capacity to 40% on four routes to the US in retaliation to sanctions imposed by China’s government on...
- China dominates busiest airport rankings
- Qantas and China Eastern granted alliance extension
- CAAC approves two international routes
- Network Tracker: 2020 in review
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Dec. 13)
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Nov. 22)