Introduction to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
Korean Air starting next week is adjusting operational aircraft for Seoul Incheon – Guangzhou route, as the Skyteam member schedules...
- Rwandair tentatively to resume Mumbai / Guangzhou service in Jan 2021
- Recovery Tracker: the global market (w/e Sept. 6)
- Recovery Tracker: Corendon, Wizz, Norwegian and more
- China Southern NW20 Sydney inventory changes as of 03SEP20
- Aeroflot NW20 Intercontinental operation changes as of 27AUG20
- China Southern adds A380 Tokyo service from Sep 2020