The proud host of World Routes 2018
Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China.
The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons.
Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
This week: Qatar Airways is to resume service to Osaka; IndiGo to open second route to China; and SAS shifts Los Angeles from Stockholm to Copenhagen.
- China Southern adds A330 Guangzhou – SE Asia routes in Sep/Oct 2019
- IndiGo adds Guangzhou service from mid-Oct 2019
- China Southern NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 11SEP19
- China Southern adds A380 Melbourne service in 1Q20
- Thai Airways International W19 network adjustment as of 28AUG19
- World Routes 25: 2018 Host Guangzhou Network in Nov 1995