The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
MIAT Mongolian Airlines around Thursday (14FEB19) opened reservation for its planned Ulan Baatar – Guangzhou route, scheduled to commence...
- China Southern increases Nairobi flights in 3Q19
- China Southern plans Vienna launch in June 2019
- Thai S19 International changes as of 31JAN19
- China Southern S19 Long-haul changes as of 30JAN19
- Air France cancels Guangzhou service from late-March 2019
- Hainan Airlines ends Guangzhou – Tel Aviv service in Feb 2019