The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
China Southern adds Adelaide flights as capacity between China and Australia continues its upward trajectory.
- Singapore Airlines reduces Guangzhou service from late-Oct 2018
- Air China updates A350 Aug - Oct 2018 domestic operations
- Routes Weekly top five: Air France-KLM, Guangzhou, United Airlines, Route rundown, Tewolde GebreMariam podcast
- Guangzhou outlines international hub ambitions
- China Southern Airlines president and CEO confirmed as speaker for World Routes 2018
- China Southern increases Cairns service in NW18