The proud host of World Routes 2018 Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport is one of the top three air hubs in China, and is the gateway to South China. The passenger traffic of Baiyun Int'l Airport reached 30.96 million, and cargo throughput climbed to 700,000 tons. Guangdong Airport Management Corperation is the authority of Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN).We are seeking the opportunity to cooperate with you to develop your network here.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Shenzhen Airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3800m
Shenzhen Airlines next month is adding new route to Thailand, where the airline plans to operate Guangzhou – Phuket nonstop service. First...
- Thai Smile Guangzhou service changes from July 2018
- Air France May/June 2018 Guangzhou service changes
- Thai Airways International June 2018 aircraft changes
- China Southern adds 737 MAX 8 Jakarta service from June 2018
- China Southern adds Sanya – London service from July 2018
- China Southern adds Guangzhou – Da Nang service from June 2018