Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force. Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan...
Delta Air Lines in June 2019 is introducing 3 additional domestic routes, opened for reservation on Sunday 28OCT18. Planned new service includes...
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- British Airways adds Charleston SC service in S19
- United Airlines domestic network changes in 1H19
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18