Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force. Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan...
United Airlines in the weekend of 11MAY18’s schedule update filed planned changes to domestic operations at Newark , mainly effective from...
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- American Airlines plans additional domestic routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes