Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force. Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan...
American Airlines during the weekend of 03JUN18’s schedule update opened reservation for additional domestic routes, to be introduced in the...
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- American Airlines plans additional domestic routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17