Introduction to Charleston International, US
Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force.
Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan area. In 2017, a record 3,987,427 passengers were enplaned and deplaned on commercial, commuter and...
Two dozen new routes are joining JetBlue’s network in regions where the New York-based airline expects increasing demand for leisure travel.
- JetBlue W20 Network expansions
- Alaska Airlines August 2020 Charleston SC routing changes
- American and JetBlue join forces
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- Silver Airways removes planned Charleston SC July 2020 launch
- JetBlue adding 30 domestic routes, cites leisure travel upswing