Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force.
Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan area. In 2017, a record 3,987,427 passengers were enplaned and deplaned on commercial, commuter and...
Allegiant Air in summer 2019 season is further expanding its network, with the addition of 19 new seasonal routes. Planned service as follows....
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Delta schedules additional 3 domestic routes in June 2019
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- British Airways adds Charleston SC service in S19
- United Airlines domestic network changes in 1H19
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions