Introduction to Charleston International, US
Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force.
Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan area. In 2017, a record 3,987,427 passengers were enplaned and deplaned on commercial, commuter and...
The routes will be operated with ATR 72-600 turboprops.
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- Silver Airways removes planned Charleston SC July 2020 launch
- Silver Airways moves Charleston SC launch to July 2020
- Silver Airways adds Charleston SC service from late-May 2020
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020