Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force.
Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan area. In 2017, a record 3,987,427 passengers were enplaned and deplaned on commercial, commuter and...
Allegiant Air earlier this month announced network expansion for summer 2020 season, with the addition of 44 new routes. Planned new routes and...
- Southwest schedules new seasonal routes from June 2020
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Delta schedules additional 3 domestic routes in June 2019
- Route rundown: KEF-YVR, BOS-EDI, LHR-CHS
- British Airways adds Charleston SC service in S19