Charleston International Airport is centrally located in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. The airport is situated adjacent to the Charleston Air Force Base in North Charleston, S.C., and shares the airfield runways through the longest-running joint-use agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force. Charleston International Airport (CHS) primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the Charleston metropolitan...
American Airlines during the weekend of 16DEC17’s schedule update filed additional new domestic market, where majority scheduled on seasonal...
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes
- JetBlue Continues Network Growth from Fort Lauderdale
- JetBlue Opens Reservation for New Florida Routes due Nov 2015 / Jan 2016