Introduction to Charleston International Airport
CHS is centrally located in the vibrant coastal region of South Carolina. The airport shares the airfield runways through the nation's longest joint-use agreement with the U.S. Air Force. The Boeing Company's 787 Dreamliner exclusive assembly line is also co-located on the field. The region has an growing automotive cluster with both Volvo Cars USA and Mercedes Sprinter Vans assembled here.
The airport primarily serves business and leisure passengers whose travel originates or terminates in the coastal region of the South Carolina. During the past decade, enplanements grew by 110%...
Avelo Airlines is this week launching four new routes from Tweed New Haven, but the CEO of the airport’s management company feels the Southern...
- Startup Avelo Airlines To Open Orlando Base
- Breeze To Launch Transcon Flights From New York’s Westchester County
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022
- Airline In Focus: Breeze Airways
- Breeze Adds Long Island, Palm Beach To Network