Introduction to Cochin International Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
The carrier is growing its footprint in the Indian market with a new route to Mumbai.
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Malaysia Airlines NW20 International changes as of 14AUG20
- IndiGo 1Q20 Middle East network addition