Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in late-December 2017 plans to expand service to the Middle East, including new routes launch to Doha and Sharjah....
- Thai Lion Air further delays Kochi launch to 1Q18
- Thai Lion Air revises preliminary Kochi launch to Nov 2017
- Route rundown: IAH-SYD, KEF-DFW, DMK-COK
- Thai Lion Air files preliminary India schedule in Oct 2017
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- Air India Express boosts Kochi – Abu Dhabi flights from June 2017