Introduction to Cochin International Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
IndiGo in the first quarter of 2020 is expanding service to the Middle East, including service resumption. Planned operation as follows. Kochi...
- Maldivian adds Hanimaadhoo Island – Kochi service from late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo adds Kochi – Jeddah service from mid-Sep 2019
- Arkia adds India service from Oct 2019
- Malaysia Airlines resumes Kochi service from March 2019
- flydubai 1Q19 India service changes
- Jet Airways discontinues 2 Middle East service in Feb 2019