Introduction to Cochin International Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Air India this monthly gradually updated planned service to the UK, under the “Air Bubble” program. For winter 2020/21 season from...
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Malaysia Airlines NW20 International changes as of 14AUG20
- IndiGo 1Q20 Middle East network addition
- Maldivian adds Hanimaadhoo Island – Kochi service from late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo adds Kochi – Jeddah service from mid-Sep 2019
- Arkia adds India service from Oct 2019