Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Thai Lion Air once again re-scheduled proposed Bangkok Don Mueang – Kochi route, previously listed from 01FEB18. The latest preliminary...
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18
- IndiGo expands Middle East routes from Dec 2017
- Thai Lion Air further delays Kochi launch to 1Q18
- Thai Lion Air revises preliminary Kochi launch to Nov 2017
- Route rundown: IAH-SYD, KEF-DFW, DMK-COK
- Thai Lion Air files preliminary India schedule in Oct 2017