Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Maldivian in the 4 th quarter of 2019 season plans to launch its second international route from Hanimaadhoo Island, where the airline plans...
- IndiGo adds Kochi – Jeddah service from mid-Sep 2019
- Arkia adds India service from Oct 2019
- Malaysia Airlines resumes Kochi service from March 2019
- flydubai 1Q19 India service changes
- Jet Airways discontinues 2 Middle East service in Feb 2019
- Scoot / Silk Air 2019 network adjustment as of 30NOV18