Introduction to Cochin International Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the country's youngest Airports with modern facilities and conveniences.Located at Nedumbassery, which is about 30 kms off Kochi (Cochin) city,this is the first airport in India that was constructed with private participation,outside the ambit of Airport Authority of India. Government of Kerala, Non-Resident Indians from over 30 countries, Travelling Public, Financial Institutions, Airport service providers and others are the major stakeholders.
Latest Cochin International Airport News
Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
Flights from Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Goa and Kochi will transfer from London Heathrow.
Other Cochin International Airport News
- India’s Akasa Air Grows Network To 11 Cities
- Kochi Airport to commission its General Aviation terminal
- Cochin Airport leads the way in offering technical Landing for refueling of airplanes flying in international routes
- How is the World’s first airport fully powered by Solar Energy faring over time
- Akasa Air Unveils Launch Network
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Expands India Network