Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
LOT Polish Airlines from 04MAY18 is expanding service to Croatia, as the Star Alliance member this week announced Warsaw – Dubrovnik...
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17
- flydubai adds new destinations in S18
- Adria plans new expansion in S18