Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
Volotea in the last few weeks opened reservation for additional planned new routes in summer 2019 season, including the airline’s service...
- Sun d'Or adds Tel Aviv – Dubrovnik seasonal route in S19
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
- American Airlines S19 European network changes
- American makes cuts to Asia service but plots European expansion
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018