Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
Asiana Airlines in summer 2018 season plans to expand codeshare partnership with Croatia Airlines, covering additional 4 routes. Planned new...
- Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18
- Croatia Airlines adds seasonal Dubrovnik – Munich route in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Dubrovnik route from May 2018
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17