Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (10JAN19) announced European network expansion from Krakow, including new service to Bucharest and Dubrovnik....
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Sun d'Or adds Tel Aviv – Dubrovnik seasonal route in S19
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
- American Airlines S19 European network changes