Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
British carrier Jet2.com in recent weeks filed additional changes to its planned Airbus A321 network expansion. Latest A321 routes addition...
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Krakow European network in S19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Sun d'Or adds Tel Aviv – Dubrovnik seasonal route in S19