Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage. Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground...
American Airlines during the weekend of 26AUG18’s schedule update opened reservation for its planned European network in summer 2019 season,...
- American makes cuts to Asia service but plots European expansion
- Turkish Airlines outlines S19 Europe service increase as of 06JUL18
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
- Asiana expands Croatia Airlines codeshare routes in S18
- Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18
- Croatia Airlines adds seasonal Dubrovnik – Munich route in S18