Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground handling charges...
TUI Airways UK during the month of October 2019 schedules Boeing 757 service on Manchester – Dubrovnik route, scheduled from 03OCT19 to...
- American Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11AUG19
- Smartwings schedules seasonal routes from Poland in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Jet2.com updates planned A321 network expansion in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Krakow European network in S19