Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground handling charges...
Smartwings in summer 2019 season is adding new routes from Poland, including Katowice and Warsaw. Planned operation includes the following....
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Jet2.com updates planned A321 network expansion in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Krakow European network in S19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18