Dubrovnik Airport is located 20 km from Dubrovnik, the town known as the Pearl of the Adriatic and the site recognized by the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
Dubrovnik Airport has been recording growth in passenger traffic.During the year 2016, 2,0 million passengers flew from and to Dubrovnik. The catchment area is southern part of Croatia, as well as parts of the neighbouring countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Airport is offering reduction on ground handling charges for new airlines, new destinations and is rewarding airlines for the traffic growth they...
Lauda in summer 2020 season further expands Vienna network, with the addition of 18 routes. Planned new additions as follow. Vienna –...
- TUI Airways UK schedules Boeing 757 Manchester – Dubrovnik service in Oct 2019
- American Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11AUG19
- Smartwings schedules seasonal routes from Poland in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Jet2.com updates planned A321 network expansion in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19