Introduction to MAG Manchester Airport
The Manchester Airports Group Plc (M.A.G) is the country’s largest UK-owned airport operator. Our three airports - Manchester, London Stansted, East Midlands – serve around 42 million passengers every year.
The Manchester Airports Group umbrella consists of the operations of Manchester Airport, alongside London Stansted and East Midlands. MAG Property and Cargo Operations also come under the remit of our brand, representing Manchester Airport as the global gateway to the North of England and beyond.
Manchester Airport's cargo facility, the World Freight Terminal, is a community...
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- EgyptAir To Launch First Service On Cairo-Manchester Route Since 2015
- Virgin Atlantic To Restart Flights To Dubai After Four-Year Absence
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Manchester Airport Eyes Completion Of Major Expansion Project
- EasyJet Adds 11 UK Routes For Summer 2023
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 28, 2022)