Introduction to Manchester Airports Group
The Manchester Airports Group Plc (M.A.G) is the country’s largest UK-owned airport operator. Our three airports - Manchester, London Stansted, East Midlands – serve around 42 million passengers every year.
The Manchester Airports Group umbrella consists of the operations of Manchester Airport, alongside London Stansted and East Midlands. MAG Property and Cargo Operations also come under the remit of our brand, representing Manchester Airport as the global gateway to the North of England and beyond.
Manchester Airport's cargo facility, the World Freight Terminal, is a community...
LCC easyJet is targeting leisure travelers seeking a warm-weather vacation with its new route to Jordan.
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Emirates ramps up US, UK and Africa capacity
- Transatlantic analysis: the US-UK market
- Virgin Atlantic to begin international routes from Edinburgh