Small Hub airport in central California served by eight domestic and two international (Mexico) airlines. Last twelve months enplanements of 690,000. Diverse catchment population of 1,100,000. Business/leisure at 50/50. Primary city of commerce for the regions $20 billion agricultural industry. Close proximity to three major national parks, including Yosemite National Park.
United Airlines in 2018 continues its domestic routes expansion, as the airline opened reservation for a total of 12 routes in 2018. Following...
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- AeroMexico plans S17 US service increase
- Allegiant Air Adds New Year-Round Service from Phoenix Mesa eff mid-Dec 2015
- American Airlines Expands Compass Airlines E175 Los Angeles Routes from Sep 2015
- UNITED Ends Regional Routes from Las Vegas eff Sep 2014