Small Hub airport in central California served by eight domestic and two international (Mexico) airlines. Last twelve months enplanements of 690,000. Diverse catchment population of 1,100,000. Business/leisure at 50/50. Primary city of commerce for the regions $20 billion agricultural industry. Close proximity to three major national parks, including Yosemite National Park.
Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris in 2019 is introducing additional routes to the US, opened for reservation earlier this month. Planned new routes...
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018
- Volaris adds new California routes from Dec 2017
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- AeroMexico plans S17 US service increase
- Allegiant Air Adds New Year-Round Service from Phoenix Mesa eff mid-Dec 2015
- American Airlines Expands Compass Airlines E175 Los Angeles Routes from Sep 2015