Introduction to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total passengers. FLL has more domestic passenger traffic than Miami International Airport and Palm Beach...
The carrier’s concept of operating to a secondary airport in the New York market has been shelved for the time being.
- Frontier Starts Chicago Midway Service To Eight Cities
- Interview: MHT Seeks To Capture Boston Leakage
- Southwest Airlines Focuses On Increasing Flight Frequencies
- Startup Canada Jetlines Plans Summer Launch
- Caribbean Airlines Restarts Fort Lauderdale Service
- Spirit Airlines To Add Atlanta, Miami Crew Bases