Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
JetBlue Airways earlier this week opened reservation for its expanded service to Cuba, including new service from Boston and extra service from...
- Norwegian Air UK W18 US service changes
- Norwegian confirms W18 Europe long-haul increases
- Spirit Airlines adds Asheville / Greensboro service from Sep 2018
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- Spirit Airlines Sep – Nov 2018 Ft. Lauderdale Caribbean/Central America service changes
- Spirit Airlines adds new routes in 2H18