Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
Silver Airways in February 2019 is launching service to New Bight / Cat Island in The Bahamas, scheduled with Saab 340 aircraft. The airline...
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- WestJet adds seasonal St. John’s – Ft. Lauderdale service in 1Q19
- JetBlue adds Ft. Lauderdale – Guayaquil from late-Feb 2019
- Azul revises A330neo service entry to Feb 2019
- Norwegian Air UK expands leased Wamos Air A330 service in W18