Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
This week: Air India is to resume flights from Mumbai to Frankfurt after an absence of eight years; Avianca adds Chicago service; and Spirit to...
- Spirit to expand Colombia service with new Cali route
- Spirit Airlines adds Cali service from Dec 2018
- Norwegian extends leased Wamos Air A330 service to Jan 2019
- American W18 Caibbean / Mexico / Canada service changes as of 26AUG18
- Azul outlines A330-900neo long-haul routes from Dec 2018
- Alaska Airlines ends San Francisco – Ft. Lauderdale service in Jan 2019