Introduction to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total passengers. FLL has more domestic passenger traffic than Miami International Airport and Palm Beach...
The Florida-based airline started serving the Texas airport on Nov. 17 for the first time since 2008.
- Avelo Advances Small Market Strategy With Raleigh-Durham Base
- Avelo Plans Delaware Base, Postpones Fort Myers
- Norse Atlantic Drops LAX For The Winter
- Spirit Adds Norfolk To Route Map
- Brazil’s Azul Increases Argentina, Uruguay and US Connectivity
- Avianca Plots International Growth From Secondary Airports In Colombia