Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
How is the LCC market shaping up in the Americas? We look at some of the key data.
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new Denver routes in March 2019
- Silver Airways adds Daytona Beach service from Jan 2019
- Azul further delays A330neo service entry to 2Q19
- Silver Airways adds Ft. Lauderdale – Pensacola service from Feb 2019
- Silver Airways plans New Bight/Cat Island launch in Feb 2019