Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total...
Alaska Airlines in winter 2019/20 season plans to increase service on a number sun and ski destinations, announced last month. Planned service...
- Frontier Airlines expands Cincinnati / Cleveland network in 4Q19
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19
- Spirit Airlines expands Nashville network in 4Q19
- Air Transat schedules new routes in W19
- Azul revises A330-900neo network from June 2019
- British Airways ends Ft. Lauderdale service in Sep 2019