Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total...
Air Transat in winter 2019/20 season plans to introduce 5 new nonstop routes (sectors), including new service from Montreal and Vancouver. Planned...
- Azul revises A330-900neo network from June 2019
- British Airways ends Ft. Lauderdale service in Sep 2019
- Spirit Airlines ends Cap-Haitien service in June 2019
- Silver Airways re-schedules New Bight/Big Cat launch to May 2019
- Spirit Airlines adds Charlotte service from late-June 2019
- Azul re-files A330-900neo network for NS19