Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total...
American Airlines in winter 2019/20 season is introducing additional domestic routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned new...
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Delta adds limited-time Fort Lauderdale – Nassau service in W19
- Azul adds Belo Horizonte – Fort Lauderdale service from Dec 2019
- Spirit Airlines Fort Lauderdale network changes in Nov 2019
- Spirit Airlines outlines A320neo network in 4Q19
- Alaska Airlines expands W19 Sun/Ski destinations service