Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 6 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures.
In 2018, FLL was the fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked 18th in terms of total passengers. FLL has more domestic passenger traffic than Miami International Airport and Palm Beach...
JetBlue in December 2019 is adjusting service to Cuba, where it is discontinuing operations except Havana. Existing operations to other points in...
- JetBlue discontinues Mexico City service in January 2020
- Spirit Airlines expands Austin / Nashville network in 1Q20
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- American schedules additional US domestic routes in W19
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Delta adds limited-time Fort Lauderdale – Nassau service in W19