Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and Greater Fort Lauderdale in South Florida, 21 miles north of Miami International Airport and 42 miles south of Palm Beach International Airport. This strategic location provides a catchment area of over 5 million people. The population is affluent and leads the state in travel expenditures. In 2010, FLL was the 4th fastest growing large hub airports in the US and ranked...
Spirit Airlines earlier this week opened bookings for its new destination, set to open in Spring 2018. From 15MAR18, the airline will provide 1...
- Spirit Airlines plans Columbus OH launch from Feb 2018
- Avior adds new Caracas – US routes from Oct 2017
- Azul adds seasonal Belem – Ft. Lauderdale service in NW17
- Southwest schedules new domestic routes in 2Q18
- British Airways outlines London Gatwick HD 777-200ER routes in S18
- JetBlue expands Atlanta service from March 2018