Introduction to Flint Bishop International Airport
Flint Bishop Airport is your Southeast Michigan gateway. The regional economy is incredibly diverse, with multiple Fortune 500 Headquarters within an hour's drive, including Fanuc Robotics, Delphi Automotive Systems, Federal Mogul, Lear Corporation, Siemens, Guardian, Citizens Bank, ThyssenKrupp and many more. The facility is centrally located with 3 million people living within 45 miles of the airport. Long known for its low cost structure, FNT is an affordable alternative to larger facilities.
The ULCC is, among other objectives, buttressing flying from two Midwest US airports at which it is establishing aircraft and crew bases in 2022.
- Allegiant to open two Midwest bases in 2022
- Allegiant adds new destinations in California and Washington
- Flint Bishop Airport Announces an 11.6% Increase in Seats in August of 2020 versus July of 2020!
- Delta exits low demand routes from 11 airports
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations