Introduction to Flint Bishop International Airport
Flint Bishop Airport is your Southeast Michigan gateway. The regional economy is incredibly diverse, with multiple Fortune 500 Headquarters within an hour's drive, including Fanuc Robotics, Delphi Automotive Systems, Federal Mogul, Lear Corporation, Siemens, Guardian, Citizens Bank, ThyssenKrupp and many more. The facility is centrally located with 3 million people living within 45 miles of the airport. Long known for its low cost structure, FNT is an affordable alternative to larger facilities.
Delta Air Lines will suspend flights to 11 US markets from next month as it shrinks its route network to match demand. Separately, the carrier has...
- Flint Bishop Airport Announces an 11.6% Increase in Seats in August of 2020 versus July of 2020!
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- UNITED Adds New Domestic Routes in 16H2
- Southwest Airlines Adds New Routes from April 2016