The newly relaunched Eastern Airlines has been approved to operate flights to all countries with which the US has an Open Skies agreement.
- Eastern Airlines adds New YorK – South America routes in 1Q20
- JetBlue adds Georgetown service from April 2020
- American adds New York – Georgetown service from Dec 2019
- American Airlines Aug/Dec 2018 Mexico / South America network changes
- Surinam Airways schedules 737-800 service from late-Nov 2017
- Insel Air Schedules Boa Vista Service from April 2016