Introduction to Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport Authority
The Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport is centrally located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The current air carrier mix consists of American Eagle, Continental / United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, and Vision Airlines. The airport serves a diverse industry mix consisting of 5 major military bases, Stennis Space Center, shipbuilding companies, Chevron's largest oil refinery, advanced materials and aerospace companies, and 11 casino resort properties (MGM, Caesars, etc...).
Allegiant Air in February 2020 plans to launch 5 new routes from Nashville and Punta Gorda, previously announced by the airline. Most of these new...
- Sun Country expands Gulfport/Biloxi network in 3Q19
- Sun Country adds new service to Gulfport-Biloxi from July 2019
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- Sun Country Adds New Domestic Routes from late-August 2015
- Sun Country Adds St. Petersburg FL – Gulfport Service in August/September 2014